Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

One And Only by xxbabewithbrainsxx

Printer
Summary:

You’ll never know

If you never try

To forgive your past

And simply be mine

I dare you to let me be your

Your one and only*

After Tonks’s declaration of love to Remus in the hospital wing, can she win him over, or will his doubts get in the way?

*Lyrics of Adele’s One and Only.

Written for the Ravenclaw Drabble Exchange. My recipient was the lovely Alex/Ithinkrabis2people. I hope you like it :)


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Remus/Tonks
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Strong Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1757 Viewcount: 2989
Published on: 12/18/11 Updated On: 12/22/11



Story Notes:

Alex, I ended up using a few of your prompts and I’m hoping you won't mind that it isn’t complete fluff (since I fail at that, lol). But I did manage to write the pairing you wanted, which is something, hehe.

Quick note: this was originally rated 6th-7th years but the archives won't let you open anything with that rating or above, so I've lowered it. But this is still a 6th-7th story and therefore, it should be read with caution.



1. One And Only by xxbabewithbrainsxx [ - ] (1757 words)

* Line taken from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, UK edition, page 582. I do not own Harry Potter -- I’m just playing with JKR’s toys and I promise to return them in pristine condition! 

Many, many hugs and squishes to Deathlex/welshdevondragon for her amazing ninja beta-ness. Thank you for making that crappy first draft better.