Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Celestina's Songbook: Christmas Edition, Volume 2 by minnabird, Hypatia, minnabird, welshdevondragon, iLuna17, Padfoot11333, Acacia Carter

Printer
Summary:

Celestina Warbeck takes the stage once again, this time with the world premiere of a Christmas album. This jolly, heartfelt volume will bring the joy of the holiday season to any and all of the listeners of the Wizarding Wireless Network!

 

 

This anthology is a compilation of both the Great Hall's Great Hall-iday Bonus Challenge and Poetry Anyone's December Carol Challenge. Enjoy!


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Poetry
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: Celestina's Songbook
Chapters: 6 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1212 Viewcount: 16444
Published on: 01/03/12 Updated On: 01/03/12



Story Notes:

Each 'track' of this album was written as a Potterised version of an existing holiday song. The table of contents will have the titles chosen for the parody listed as chapters, and the chapter notes will indicate the original plus the artist name (if applicable), as well as any author notes.

Volume 1 can be found here!



1. 7. Enchanted by Padfoot11333 [ - ] (396 words)

Original Work: Enchanted, by Taylor Swift

Author's Note: Russia Snow will understand the capitalization the way it is. :D

 


2. 8. You're a Mean One, Voldemort by Hypatia [ - ] (222 words)

Original work: You're a Mean One, Mr Grinch

 


3. 9. Snidgets We Have Heard on High, Version 2 by iLuna17 [ - ] (124 words)

 


4. 10. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas by Acacia Carter [ - ] (238 words)

Original work: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Author's Note: Because I have to have SOMETHING to show for humming "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" over and over and driving my coworkers mad.

 


5. 11. Godric's Hollow Carol by welshdevondragon [ - ] (107 words)

Original work: Coventry Carol

Author's Note: Not terribly Potterised, and I hope it makes sense. The singer is Albus, the friend is Gellert, and the sweet scared girl is Ariana. Thanks Julia for introducing me to this beautiful carol. In return, can I point you towards Sufjan Stevens version (if you haven’t heard of him-he’s mates with The National so you probably have-then he is possibly the coolest person on the planet)

 


6. 12. Lumos Merrily on High by minnabird [ - ] (125 words)