Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Hymn To The Fallen by iLuna17

Printer
Summary: The boy who lived is dead. Voldemort has won. There is no hope for the Wizarding World. Everything is lost; all those who fought died for nothing. People are crying. People are screaming.





But what is going through the minds of Harry's friends as they see his body?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Poetry
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 594 Viewcount: 1484
Published on: 01/04/12 Updated On: 01/12/12



Story Notes: Hey! This was written as (half) of my Slytherin Secret Santa to Julia! (the opaleye) Many thanks to Alex (welshdevondragon) who looked it over, as well as Lily (Padfoot11333). Also, the title is borrowed from the song in the movie Saving Private Ryan, and anything you recognize most likely belongs to J.K. Enjoy!


1. Hymn to the Fallen by iLuna17 [ - ] (594 words)
As I said before, I own nothing you recognize and the title belongs to Saving Private Ryan. Also, this was (part) of my gift to Julia (the opaleye) in the Secret Santa exchange in the Slytherin house on the boards. I hope you liked it! Also, thanks to Alex (welshdevondragon) who looked this over, as well as Lily (Padfoot11333) for also looking it over briefly and being generally amazing.

NOTE TO MOD (Jess): Regarding the Ode vs. Odo, it's a quote from the wizarding song 'Odo the Hero'.