Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Your Anatomy by lovelle

Printer
Summary: Finally, Ron and Hermione are together. The war has passed and the time to go back to Hogwarts for the last time is near. But before they go back, they share a few final secret moments together as they remember the memories that they had through the years.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4458 Viewcount: 14833
Published on: 01/10/12 Updated On: 07/06/12



Story Notes: This is going to be my first fanfic posted here in MNFF. And I'm really excited of what Hp fans, especially Romione fans will think of this.

This fanfic is also the first ever chaptered fanfic I ever wrote. And I'm just hoping I did okay.

I thought of this story because I was lying in bed and I thought that what would it be like if Ron and Hermione were lying on the same bed... Don't worry, this is seriously kid-friendly!

Hope that you like it! Oh yeah, I own nothing! Enjoy!


1. Ron's Side by lovelle [ - ] (2031 words)
This chapter happens at night time. And it is in Ron's perspective.

*****

2. Hermione's Side by lovelle [ - ] (2427 words)
I'm so sorry if it took so much time to put this up. I had trouble with the story that I had to get three beta-readers for this. Meaning, I have to practice more on my writing!

Anyway, the first chapter you read was about Ron's memories about Hermione. So this second and final chapter, you'll read about Hermione's memories about Ron.

This is the second and final chapter, so I hope you enjoy reading!!

*****