Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Highway of Regret by xxbabewithbrainsxx

Printer
Summary:
The storms are raging

on the rolling sea

And on the highway of regret
*


Lily Luna Potter is tired of sneaking around with her lover, but when she asks him if they can live together, she is unexpectedly rebuked.

Meanwhile, Scorpius Malfoy is forced to choose between his girlfriend and his job, and things take a turn for the worst when she tells him of her decision.

What will happen when the two, by chance, meet under the influence of both liquor and rejection?

*Taken from Make You Feel My Love, written by Bob Dylan (but I prefer the Adele version :D)

This is babewithbrains of Ravenclaw writing for the Great Hall Cotillion Challenge 2012.


:O This story has been nominated for a 2012 Quicksilver Quill Award: Best Next Generation. Thank you!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 7026 Viewcount: 4422
Published on: 01/31/12 Updated On: 02/23/12



Story Notes: This story features a pairing that some may find squicky. If that is the case, I'd appreciate it if you didn't review this. Ta lotsly. :)


1. The Rolling Sea by xxbabewithbrainsxx [ - ] (2297 words)
A big thank you to Alex (welshdevondragon) and Carole (Equinox Chick) for encouraging me to write this pairing, despite my inferiority complex :/

Thank you so much to Maple (Maple_and_pheonixfeather) and Alex (welshdevondragon), my two wonderful betas.


2. The Evening Shadows by xxbabewithbrainsxx [ - ] (4729 words)
Thank you to my lovely betas: the amazing Alex/welshdevondragon, Croll/Equinox Chick (who not only helped me immensely with drunken dialogue and general drunkenness -- which was what I asked for -- but also with characterisation and phrasing) and the marvellous Maple/Maple_and_pheonixfeather. I heart you all very muchly.