Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Nostalgia by welshdevondragon

Printer
Summary:
Only the sunset knows
My blind desire for the fleeting
Only the moon understands
The beauty of love when held by hand
Like the aura of nostalgia


Nostalgia: From the Greek, meaning, ‘the pain from an old wound.’ Stephen and Beatrice Granger are many thousand miles away from home, and have the vague sense that they’ve left something, or someone, behind.

Lyrics above quoted from the beautiful song Nostalgia by Emily Barker and the Red Clay Halo.

This is welshdevondragon writing for the Inaugural Great Hall Cotillion.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2645 Viewcount: 1312
Published on: 02/24/12 Updated On: 02/24/12



Story Notes: A huge thank you to my speedy and excellent beta Maple. Thanks also to Carole and Hannah/Bob who let me ask them questions about Melbourne. Thank you also to Soraya/babewithbrains for pointing out that in canon, Hermione changes her parents' names to Monica and Wendell Wilkins. I considered changing their 'real' (in my opinion) names, but I don't like those and it was rather complicated concerning memory, and their memory of those names. I'm just going to say that when they got to Australia, they remembered their original names/ the spell Hermione presumably cast on their passports to change their names, had worn off, so they became Beatrice and Stephen again. That's my excuse anyway :)


1. One-shot by welshdevondragon [ - ] (2645 words)