Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Where We Started From by Equinox Chick

Printer
Summary: Dean Thomas slaves hard in the Department of Magical Sports and Games (or rather he doodles on his blotter and ignores his ever expanding in tray). But the work is deathly dull, until one day his boss hands him a pair of tickets for the Appleby Arrows V Holyhead Harpies game.

He's delighted to be going until he realises that Ginny Weasley will be flying.

For although she's now single, Dean isn't sure they can ever go back.

Disclaimer: I'm not JK Rowling. For one thing I've disregarded her epilogue - ooopsie
Thank you, thank you, to mah flist, especially Kara who has listened to me moan, Natalie who urged me to write Dean!Smut, Alex for commiserating with spiralling word counts, Emmah for 'langered' and Jess for cheerleading.
This is that annoying Equinox person writing her eighth story for the GH Cotillion thingie. *wibble*

To my utter delight and complete surprise, this story won Best Chaptered Story in the 2012 QSQ's ~ Non-Canon Romance.
Ratings: 6th-7th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Epilogue? What Epilogue?, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 11007 Viewcount: 1393
Published on: 02/28/12 Updated On: 02/29/12



Story Notes: There's a nod to the OC in this story. Julia and Kara will understand.



1. Flying in the Sun by Equinox Chick [ - ] (3099 words)

2. Shadows Weighing Tons by Equinox Chick [ - ] (4486 words)

3. Thinking of the Roar by Equinox Chick [ - ] (3422 words)
Thank you, Kara, for being my reviewer.