Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

48 Hours of Power by Snidgetgirl

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: Helloooooooo! Sadly, I do not own , Harry Potter. I never will :( Special shout out to my sister who let me use her laptop, so I could use my favourite type of magic, spellcheck. Yes, believe it or not, our home computer is like a computer Muggle. No magical spellcheck. Anyway, enough of my rambling, on with the story!
I jumped into bed the next night in a state of pure joy. The day had just been perfection!

(Earlier that day…)

The morning dawned bright and sunny. I got out of bed and took my robes to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I looked in the mirror, and, seeing as I conveniently wrote that I would look gorgeous, gorgeous I was! Every hair was in place, my face was one solid, flawless colour, and I looked simply radiant. I changed into my robes and sabotaged James Potter and Sirius Black’s personal belongings, as I had mentioned I would do earlier. I had decided against the whole animal potion, because I wanted the whole population of Hogwarts to recognize the two idiots in their girly clothes. However, I did in fact still do something cruel to their shampoo!

I ran down to the Common Room and plopped down into the best squashy armchair in front of the fire, waiting for the boys to come back from their conveniently timed early Quidditch practice, in which the other two Marauders went to watch. I didn’t have to wait too long.

–Great flying James! The way you caught that Snitch! Simply brilliant!” Peter Pettigrew gushed in his squeaky little voice. Ugh. Pathetic.

–Yes, well, I’m not the Gryffindor Seeker for nothing, Peter,” James replied. He, as if on cue, started walking to the boys’ dormitory.

–Sirius?”

–Yea mate?”

–Do you have the sudden urge to take a shower, using all hygienic items that you own?” James said.

–Why yes. Yes I do,”

–Alright, I’ll take our shower and you can break into another dormitory and shower there,” James decided. I could hardly keep it in. I was going to explode with anticipation. I drummed my fingertips on my book's cover, growing inpatient.

Boys apparently do not take such a long time to shower, because in about three minutes flat I heard the screaming.

–Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!”

I burst out laughing. I laughed so hard that people were looking at me like I had just sprouted a few more heads.

–WHAT IS THIS MONSTROCITY?”

I had to burry my face in the arm of the chair to muffle my shouts of pleasure.

–WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?”

I actually fell off of the chair at this point, banging my fists on the ground while the tears streamed down my face as I laughed hysterically. No sooner had I picked myself off of the floor, than James had come running down the stairs, Sirius at his heels in the most ridiculous thing I had ever laid eyes on.

–What happened to all of my stuff?” James yelled in despair.

–Your stuff? What about my stuff?” Sirius retorted, equally as desperate. To say that they looked like a couple of things I may have pulled out of my sink pipes in an attempt to unclog them, would be an insult to all disgusting drain clogging muck everywhere. James was wearing a pink flowery cardigan with a vomit-green pair of pants. He had purple hair, which smelled Hagrid-esque (my brilliant substitute to an animal potion). Sirius had on a purple bra and a pair of Disney Princess pajamas pants on, complete with heels and a pink hair ribbon. Oh, that made my whole entire existence worth while!

–What are we going to do?” Sirius moaned.

–There is only one thing that can be done, my friend,” James said bracingly.

–You don’t mean-”

–Yes. We have to just go down. I mean, what else can we do? All of my clothes are gone, and there is no way to get rid of this,” James said while gesturing up and down his body.

–After you,” Sirius gestured dramatically. They walked down to the Great Hall for breakfast. To say that they were humiliated would have been the understatement of the year. Every time they walked past students, there would be ruthless insult hurling. I hadn’t had a better day in my whole life.

For the classes that day, I made all of the Professors be nice to me, and no one was to be annoying. It was pure heaven. After getting slightly annoyed with the tedium of the school day, I was especially excited for supper. Oh, was that going to be entertaining!

Before I knew it, I was in the Great Hall, waiting for the food to appear. You see, I made sure that the food was spiked with a liberal amount of potion. This potion makes you experience drunken behaviors, increasing my level of entertainment by about one hundred percent! The main course appeared, and I waited with bated breath. I looked all around me, encouraging people to eat more, until they couldn’t understand why they wanted more, but just kept on eating anyway. The juice was actually a truth potion, so I didn’t have to wait long for the fun to begin. It seemed that people wanted to proclaim their deepest secrets. Perfect!

–I have a huge purple, oozing rash on my-”

–I still sleep with my blankie-–

–I don’t actually like my friends! They’re smart, I’m dumb, I see it as a free way to get good marks-–

–I’m the one who killed your fish, Colin, not Darren!”

–I sing in the shower!”

–I haven’t had a shower in months!” Severus Snape announced. A silence fell across the room. Someone stood up.

–Everyone already knew that, stupid!”

All too soon the dessert came, which was also spiked with a potion that induces drunken behavior. The fun continued.

–Sirius, where’s my toaster?” James said.

–In your pants,”

–Why’s it in there?” James asked, puzzled.

–Because you said that you like toasty buns! Ha!”

–Ha! You’re funny Sirius!” "Did you ever doubt that, Prongs?" "Of course not, Padfoot. But your humor, it goes in rounds. See, sometimes you're hilarious, and other times, you're just not," James said truthfully. I looked over at a few Hufflepuff students that I didn’t know.

–Has anyone ever been to Canada?”

–The land of the moose? And Tim Horton’s?”

–Yep,”

–Can’t say that I have,”

I looked at a group of Slytherin students who I also didn’t know, all of whom seemed to be singing a strange song that I didn't know. There were some Ravenclaw students who werr trying to see how long it took for one Hufflepuff to snap, while they poked his arm constantly. "Would you leave my arm alone?" The Hufflepuff student shouted, turning on them. "But it's just so fun!" The Ravenclaw students shouted at him together. I looked back over to James and Sirius, who seemed to be trying to learn a complicated dance. I was laughing fit to burst, so I decided to go up to bed before I completely lost it. I ran up to bed, and laughed myself into the peaceful oblivion that is sleep.
Chapter Endnotes: So? Did you like it? Tell me! just leave me a review! I love to see what you guys think of my story! Criticism is welcome!