Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Dumbledore's Army - Still Flying by Karaley Dargen, muggle girl marauder, minnabird, the opaleye

Printer
Summary: Life at Hogwarts is all but cheerful under the Carrows' reign. One of the changes that hurts the students worst, some even worse than torture, is the ban on Quidditch. Dumbledore's Army wouldn't be themselves, though, if they didn't find a way to bring some life back to the castle, even if it only lasts a couple of hours. But can even the best of matches wipe away mistrust and resentment?


This story was written by the Incaff Military Athletic Division for the 2011 Quidditch World Cup on the Beta Boards. It won, too! Our alternate was hestiajones.

Many thanks to the referees, who set this wonderfully inspiring prompt that gave us weeks of drabbling-frenzied fun. The prompt for this match was:

"One Last Match: When Harry was on his extended camping trip, I don’t think his thoughts extended much to Quidditch, but for those at Hogwarts it did. Under the new regime, however, the sport was banned. For the pupils at Hogwarts, this became a focal point of rebellion. They decide to play one last match, an inter-house match, in the spirit of Dumbledore’s Army. The two teams will not be from one house but a mixture."


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 10051 Viewcount: 3343
Published on: 03/23/12 Updated On: 03/23/12





1. Chapter 1 by Karaley Dargen [ - ] (5627 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Karaley Dargen [ - ] (4424 words)