Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sticking Together by iLuna17

Printer
Summary: During the reign of the Carrows, Dumbledore's Army fought against them. The D.A. also had each others' backs, no matter what happened. But it wasn't always that way. It took a fourth-year, a little black book, and a plan the size of Hogwarts itself to make the D.A. realize their only chance of survival lied with each other.

This is iMusic17 of Slytherin writing for the Outstanding OWL's prompt in the School of Mischief Challenge in the Great Hall.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4213 Viewcount: 1098
Published on: 04/18/12 Updated On: 04/24/12



Story Notes: I must give credit where credit is due. My fabulous, amazing, and just generally beasty beta, Abi (phoenix_tearPatronus) has made this story what it is. So go thank her by leaving her a shiny review!
Also, (in case it wasn't extremely obvious) J.K. > little me.


1. Sticking Together by iLuna17 [ - ] (4213 words)
Again, my absolutely amazing beta, Miss Abi (phoenix_tearPatronus) is beasty/fabulous and without her putting up with my horrible American-ness/bad grammar/general weirdness this story would probably be lying in the bowels of my computer. :) So thank you so much, Abi!

Also, I really wanted to do something COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone, and used some very minor characters (in the Trio era, no less!). So, I'm nervous. Also, many, many, thanks to the amazing mod, Jess (ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor). Thanks to her help (still don't know how I forgot Colin was a muggleborn) this is entry-able. (thanks a million) Thanks, and this probably isn't J.K.'s as it is a fanfiction website. :) Enjoy!