Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

All The Way Down by Envy_I_May_Be

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Soft breathing is heard whooshing through my ears as I lay still.
Red hair is curled around my fingers, still tangled and intertwined.
Warm breath is felt on my neck, warming not one spot, but my entire being.
Lashes flutter, gracing my skin like the breath of a summer breeze.
Soft lips upon my own, whispering words of trust through kisses filled with sugar.
Breath mingles, tongues tasting and exploring, decoding the maze.
Sweet sighs are exchanged, mixing in the air with the smell of a new day, with a rising sun.
Fingers brush, relaying a message of trust through nerves set on fire.
Sunlight streams through open windows, breezes dancing on skin as we lay still.
Green eyes blink and then stare, so soft like pools of moss, and bright like emeralds.
Beauty surrounds me, like the scent that clings to her skin.
The scent of passion and love, and flowers, and champagne, and a night of knowing.
Lily petals, scattered across the floor, like softly fallen snowflakes in a new winter morning.
Long, red hair spread like a fan over a crisp white pillow, like cherries on whipped cream.
Lips, pinker than a primrose, curving in a smile, telling the world she is content.
Soft, delicate hands within my own, fingers curling around mine like a soft cage of trust.
Brown eyes blink and then stare, as they are greeted by the sight of a goddess.
Down, down, down, I have fallen into the eyes and arms of this beauty,
So strong of heart and beautiful of soul that angels would weep in her presence.
And she is mine, forever and always.
Rings glint on fingers, sparkling in a dazzling summer sun.
The world is ours to share, forever and always,
For this is the way it was meant to be.
Just my Lily flower,
And my sweet content,
Forever.
Chapter Endnotes: Reviews are always enjoyed! My poor little box down here is rather hungry :)