Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sweet Transvestite by welshdevondragon

Printer
Summary:
How else would he ever be able to stand in front of his father in fishnets, six inch heels, a short black dress and make up?


Hugo Weasley has a secret, and he doesn’t want his father to find out. However, he may have no say in the matter.

This story is written for lucca4/Ariana who is a wonderful writer and was lovely and enthusiastic about the December Drabble that prompted this idea. This story does, surprisingly, contain discussion of and mention of transvestism. Since that’s not an official warning, I thought it worth mentioning.

This is welshdevondragon of Gryffindor writing for the Fiendish Firsties Great Hall School of Mischief challenge. The title is from the song Tim Curry sings in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Slash
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3841 Viewcount: 1572
Published on: 05/01/12 Updated On: 05/01/12



Story Notes: The ‘prank’ in this is very slight. I hope it still counts. If not, this is a plot bunny I’ve been meaning to write for ages, so am glad this prodded me into doing it. Thank you to Jamie for Ron assistance, and thanks to Jess, Soraya and Carole and anyone else who helped prod me through this story.


1. One-Shot by welshdevondragon [ - ] (3841 words)