Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Hogwarts: A History by noblefate

Printer
Summary: History remembers the winners, but who remembers the losers? Everything in Hogwarts tells a story. At Hogwarts, Quidditch is as important as the classes; the Quidditch Cup lists the winning teams, but the bench in the changing room is a memorial to the losing teams.

This is noblefate of Ravenclaw writing for the Great Hall Illustration for Inspiration challenge.
This story won second place in the Great Hall Illustration for Inspiration challenge.

This story was nominated for a 2012 Quicksilver Quill award.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1946 Viewcount: 2182
Published on: 05/09/12 Updated On: 05/15/12





1. Hogwarts: A History by noblefate [ - ] (1946 words)
This story is based on Phoenix13's "The Changing Room Bench." The artists's notes said: "The idea for the story behind this is several short drabbles with the setting of the bench in the Quidditch changing room. It can actually be from the point of view of the bench as it watches generations of Hogwarts Quidditch teams come and go." I went more with the first idea...

Standard disclaimer: I'm just playing with JKR's toys.

Thanks to Kitty/witch1561 for correcting my missing years!