Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Bloody Hell by noblefate

Printer
Summary: During the hunt for Horcruxes, Ron left. When Harry was close to death, Ron came back. What did Ron do while Harry and Hermione were moving from place to place and tearing through Godric’s Hollow? How did Ron survive on his own, with Snatchers and Death Eaters crawling all over the Wizarding World, unable and unwilling to let his family know what he’d done?

This is noblefate of Ravenclaw writing for Round One of the 2012 Madam Pomfrey’s One-Shot Character Triathlon.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2831 Viewcount: 1301
Published on: 06/21/12 Updated On: 06/27/12



Story Notes: I used the Missing Moment prompt: –Write about a missing moment. This is something that we know to have happened to said character, either because it happens to every witch or wizard (for example, a Sorting, or taking exams), or because we know about it through reported speech, either from the character or from another.”

Many thanks to quill and ink for the beta work.


1. Bloody Hell by noblefate [ - ] (2831 words)
Quotations are from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows p. 309 and 372 (US hardcover edition).

Standard disclaimer: I’m just playing with JKR’s toys.