Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Wolfsbane by Shiloh_Tovah

Printer
Summary: AU. Professor Snape finds himself in a bit of a predicament when someone from his school days shows up to teach at Hogwarts. Serena Wolfsbane, an accomplished Auror, takes up her new teaching position and discovers that there is definitely more to Snape than meets the eye. Follows basic plot of last 4 Harry Potter books.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 7234 Viewcount: 7531
Published on: 07/01/12 Updated On: 08/30/12



Story Notes: Will be told mostly considering Serena's 3rd person POV. Explores the last 4 books from a viewpoint other than Harry's: What didn't we see happening? Where was Snape when such-and-such was occurring? etc. Categorized as AU due to presence of original characters and other modifications of canon (such as, what if Dumbledore hadn't destroyed the Philosopher's Stone? etc.).


1. Prologue by Shiloh_Tovah [ - ] (821 words)
Canon passages (mostly of dialogue and the like) can be found in the 5th book: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, chapter 28 ("Snape's Worst Memory"), and are copyrighted to the brilliant J.K. Rowling. No infringement is intended.
Serena Wolfsbane, Katrina Rowan, and Tyler Wolfsbane are original characters and are copyrighted to me -- the author acting under the pen-name of Shiloh_Tovah -- and my co-author, who has no account on this site and wishes to remain anonymous on the internet until the time of her choosing.

2. Chapter 1 by Shiloh_Tovah [ - ] (1786 words)
Canon passages (mostly having to do with plot) can be found in the 4th book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, chapters 12 ("The Triwizard Tournament") and 13 ("Mad-Eye Moody"), and are copyrighted to the brilliant J.K. Rowling. No infringement is intended.
Serena Wolfsbane, Katrina Rowan, and Tyler Wolfsbane are original characters and are copyrighted to me -- the author acting under the pen-name of Shiloh_Tovah -- and my co-author, who has no account on this site and wishes to remain anonymous on the internet until the time of her choosing.

3. Chapter 2 by Shiloh_Tovah [ - ] (2599 words)
Canon passages (having to do with plot and/or dialogue) can be found in the 4th book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, chapters 16 ("The Goblet of Fire"), 17 ("The Four Champions"), and 18 ("The Weighing of the Wands") and are copyrighted to the brilliant J.K. Rowling. No infringement is intended.
Serena Wolfsbane, Katrina Rowan, and Tyler Wolfsbane are original characters and are copyrighted to me -- the author acting under the pen-name of Shiloh_Tovah -- and my co-author, who has no account on this site and wishes to remain anonymous on the internet until the time of her choosing.

4. Chapter 3 by Shiloh_Tovah [ - ] (2028 words)
Canon passages (mostly having to do with plot) can be found in the 4th book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, chapter 20 ("The First Task"), and are copyrighted to the brilliant J.K. Rowling. No infringement is intended.
Serena Wolfsbane, Katrina Rowan, and Tyler Wolfsbane are original characters and are copyrighted to me -- the author acting under the pen-name of Shiloh_Tovah -- and my co-author, who has no account on this site and wishes to remain anonymous on the internet until the time of her choosing.