Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

For the Love of Books by Theloonyhermione

Printer
Summary: What was Hermione's life like before Hogwarts? Why does she love books so much? Why doesn't she have any friends? What are her parents like and what impact have they had on her life?
A story of Hermione's life before Hogwarts.

I'm not J.K. Rowling. I suppose more than a few of you know that.

Edit: Thank you guys so much!! Over 1000 reads on my first story... whoever has read this is amazing.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4370 Viewcount: 6400
Published on: 07/04/12 Updated On: 08/14/12



Story Notes: Sorry to those of you who have made stories similar to this before me, I really wanted to write this story and tried to make it my own. I hope you like it!


1. There's Always a First Time by Theloonyhermione [ - ] (1544 words)
This chapter is an example of what Hermione's life was like before she went to Hogwarts. I hope you enjoy!
2. The Best Birthday by Theloonyhermione [ - ] (1825 words)
This was my favorite chapter, I hope you like it too!!
3. The Departure by Theloonyhermione [ - ] (1001 words)
This is the last chapter, so I hope you like it. I will miss Hermione very much, at least until I write another story about her (if I ever do). JKR, thank you for letting me write about Hermione!