Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

In Bloom by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor

Printer
Summary:

It figures that he ignores the other side of roses. Thorns fit to draw blood are what remain after the flowers die off, far overshadowing the few months when they splay their gaudy plumage to the summer sun. They’re nice sometimes; for the most part, though, they are sharp and vindictive and unworthy of the attention they receive.

No, Rose thinks. Roses are ugly.

Albus/Rose


This story has been nominated for a 2013 Quicksilver Quill Award: Best Next Generation Story.

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1206 Viewcount: 1542
Published on: 09/04/12 Updated On: 09/04/12




Story Notes:

This story was originally written for the SPEW What a Pair Challenge, in which authors are challenged to write a pairing they've never tried before.

This story features a cousin pairing, which does make some people uncomfortable. The practice of being romantically involved with a first cousin is widely accepted in many countries, though it is illegal in about half the US. Please be mindful if/when you review that others who read what you write might be from somewhere with different morality in regards to this subject. If I find your comment out of place, rest assured that I am a lot scarier than you, so bear that in mind should you feel the need to act like a tool on my author page.




1. In Bloom by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor [ - ] (1206 words)