Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

When The Rose Fell by majestic_ginny, Ginny Weasley Potter

Printer
Summary: Rose Weasley’s sixth year at Hogwarts is going perfectly well. She is in love. She is in a wonderful, near-perfect relationship with Ben Defrost and she adores every moment of it. She has aced her OWLs and is doing brilliantly in her NEWTs. Her whole family is proud of her. Everything seems so perfect.

And then it all starts to go downhill.

Scorpius Malfoy may not have a perfect life, but he’s very happy with it. He enjoys being single and the absence of all the nagging from his ex. He is content with his position in the Slytherin Quidditch team and he has fresh new ways to bother the Potter-Weasley clan. He has kept his nose clean and his parents are happy with him.

Until he forms an unlikely friendship with a fallen Weasley.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Pottermore Spoilers, Sexual Situations, Strong Profanity, Substance Abuse
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 7883 Viewcount: 3914
Published on: 09/08/12 Updated On: 11/24/12



Story Notes: JK Rowling is not two people, so we’re definitely not her.


1. Chapter 1: Get a Room by majestic_ginny [ - ] (2957 words)
We’d like to thank Sophie/the owl, our wonderful, wonderful Beta for her help with this. Thank you so very much, dear!

Reviews will be squeed upon twice; just so you know. :)



2. Chapter 2: Private Affairs by Ginny Weasley Potter [ - ] (4926 words)
Thank youuuu, Sophie, for being so wonderful and helping us with this chapter!

Hello, everyone! So after that long, pretty much unintended hiatus, Nadia and I are back with another chapter! :D Sorry about that, and I hope we can finish the next chapter sooner, though with my exams and stuff, it may take time. But I promise we will try. :)