Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Tribulations and Tranquility of Travel by MetamorphmagusLupin

Printer
Summary: AU. There are many joys in fatherhood. There are equally as many horrors. On a trip to the seaside, Zoe Snape makes certain that Severus experiences both. A continuation of my Severus and Zoe series, taking place two years after The Power of Words.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 18019 Viewcount: 3503
Published on: 10/28/12 Updated On: 11/30/12



Story Notes: This is the first chapter of a three-chapter glimpse into the lives of Severus and Zoe. I hope you enjoy it!


1. A Change of Plans by MetamorphmagusLupin [ - ] (4518 words)
Zoe is mine. Everything else belongs to the lovely JK Rowling.
2. Seashells and Blank Walls by MetamorphmagusLupin [ - ] (7103 words)
I hope everyone is having a lovely day. I know that the timing of this chapter is rather bad and I will not hold it against anyone who abstains from reading fan fiction in order to explore the last few chapters of CoS on Pottermore. I, myself, will be doing just that tonight and probably through the weekend.

As always, Zoe is mine. Everything else belong to JK Rowling.

3. Birds and Bees and Dragons by MetamorphmagusLupin [ - ] (6398 words)
Ok, here it is. The final chapter in this story. Please enjoy.