Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Pictures in the Life of a Werewolf by Radcliffefan07

Printer
Summary: The untold story of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks told in snapshots.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Remus/Tonks
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 11298 Viewcount: 5133
Published on: 01/18/13 Updated On: 01/20/13



Story Notes: This story was an idea that sprung into my head late one night riding lights and sirens through the city in my ambulance. It begged to be written and turned into quite a monster of a fic.

I have three people to say thank you to:

Jess: thank you for being there when I needed advice on this fic and for keeping me going on it when I wasn't sure of myself.

Terri: Thank you for teaching me to write the marauders, and for sharing your love of Remus and Tonks with me. Without you this would never have been possible.

Dave: My favorite real life Potter fan! Thank you for being my inspiration. For reading and enjoying my work. For being my mentor, and so much more. You've given me more than I can ever tell you, and I appreciate it more than you know. This story is dedicated to you.


1. Part One by Radcliffefan07 [ - ] (5902 words)
Part Two will follow shortly! I hope you enjoy!
2. Part Two by Radcliffefan07 [ - ] (5396 words)
Part Two! No keeping you waiting forever this time!

This story is dedicated to you, Dave. Thank you for being my inspiration.