Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Shall I Compare Thee to a Winter's Eve by 1000timesingoldenink

Printer
Summary: There are stories everywhere. Some reveal themselves to their characters, but most do not.

One story goes like this: Once upon a time, there were two children, a boy and a girl, who were best friends. The boy had grown up in the cold, and he fell in love with the girl’s bright warmth; he cared more about her than anything in the world. Yet fate rejected them, and one day, without meaning to, the boy shattered their friendship forever. He tried to apologize, but it was too late. He had been swallowed back into bitter iciness, while the girl remained in the light of the sun.

Yet the girl does not know all this. She only knows of the turning point in the story, the hurt the boy has caused her, the reason she would not forgive him.

These are Lily’s words to Severus at the turning point in their story.

(It is also, for no apparent reason, a parody of Shakespeare sonnet.)
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Poetry
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 114 Viewcount: 1280
Published on: 01/25/13 Updated On: 01/27/13





1. the turning point by 1000timesingoldenink [ - ] (114 words)
Thanks to my beta, Taylor/Loony at Heart.
Disclaimer: I am J.K. Rowling, King Henry IIX, a martian, Gandalf, the xkcd beret guy, a llama, and a terrible liar.