Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Other Prophecy by IWriteToSurvive

Printer
Summary: Hermione Granger is in a dilemma. A dilemma she never thought could happen. Least of all to her. During the battle of the Department of Mysteries in the trio’s fifth year, Hermione discovers something else in the Hall of Prophecy. Something involving her. For two years, Hermione kept what she discovered a secret, only confiding in her cat, Crookshanks. After extensive research and several well-thought out plans, Hermione came to the conclusion that there was only one thing she could do to ensure that the prophecy she discovered when she was fifteen would never come true. She had to run. Leave everything and everyone she had ever cared about behind. It was the only way to keep them all safe. Especially him. Five years after leaving her life behind, Hermione returns to England, in a disguise, of course.

In a final attempt at bravery, a stolen kiss and the sacrifice of taking a deadly curse to end it all, Hermione reveals herself, and so does her murderer.

This in an AU story about Hermione Granger and all her secrets.

Pairing: Fred/Hermione.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Other Character
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 9517 Viewcount: 5932
Published on: 07/07/14 Updated On: 12/09/14



Story Notes: By no you all know that I am not JKR and all the characters belong to her. Thanks for reading and I would love some reviews. Hope you all like it.


1. Chapter 1: Hermione's Message by IWriteToSurvive [ - ] (3919 words)
This chapter is rather long but worth it, I promise.
2. Chapter 2: A Thump in The Night by IWriteToSurvive [ - ] (1565 words)
Thanks to my beta, Nagini Riddle, without whom this story would suffer. =)
3. Chapter 3: Knockturn Alley by IWriteToSurvive [ - ] (2646 words)
Thanks again to my Beta, Nagini Riddle. =)
4. Chapter 4: St. Mungo's by IWriteToSurvive [ - ] (1387 words)
Thanks to my beta Nagini Riddle.