Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Perfect Catch by Arnel

Printer
Summary: Waking up in the hospital wing wasn’t Harry’s idea of fun. However, the results of his stay might just prove to be more pleasant than he imagined.

Winner of the Best Game Action Award in the SIYE Quidditch Challenge.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 8642 Viewcount: 2662
Published on: 01/08/15 Updated On: 01/30/15



Story Notes: I've thoroughly enjoyed writing this story and the Quidditch match sequences at the end. The Challenge was posted during the middle of the American baseball playoff season and the new words to the song, "Take Me Out to the Ball Game," which is traditionally sung by the spectators during the seventh inning stretch, struck me as quite appropriate for a British Wizarding pastime. As much as I was disappointed that the Pittsburgh Pirates lost the pennant to the San Francisco Giants��”thus advancing San Francisco to the World Series��”I was truly excited three weeks later when San Francisco won the Series four games to three over the Kansas City Royals. I'm a California girl at heart, after all.

I have some heart-felt thank yous to say to the people who helped me with this story. First are Cackling Stump and RebeccaRipple, who read, commented and came up with some excellent titles for me to choose from. After three days of pondering, I finally selected the title above. Thank you both for your help. Second, is Mistress L_rigtar, whose constructive comments led to numerous improvements in the story. Thank you for reading various sections several times to help me make this story the best it can be.

And now, my readers, please let me know how you liked the story. If you write to me, I will always write back.


1. Chapter 1 by Arnel [ - ] (8642 words)