Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Now or Never by theMarauders

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ginny looked into Harry’s green eyes. Oh those green eyes. The hand on Ginny’s arm began to shake, and before Ginny realized it, Harry’s whole body was shaking. He let go of Ginny and collapsed onto a couch and tears started flowing from his face. Ginny didn’t know what to do, she was still crying herself.

Ginny took several deep breaths and wiped the tears from her eyes. Then she sat down next to Harry and wrapped her arms around him. Harry placed his head on her shoulder and continued to cry.

“Oh Harry…Harry please its really okay…” Ginny managed to say.

“No, Gin. No its not. I’m so sorry. I never meant to scream. It’s just been so hard for me…and I-I-I…” Harry trailed off.

“You what Harry? It’s okay, talk to me.” As upsetting as this whole event was, Ginny was enjoying it because it allowed her to spend time with Harry. Maybe, just maybe she would be able to express her feelings for him.

“Why is my life so miserable? So complicated?” Harry was at it again, he could feel the anger building up inside him. “I HATE THIS. I WANT SIRIUS AND I WANT MY PARENTS. RON AND HERMIONE ARE NO HELP RIGHT NOW BECAUSE EVERYTIME I WANT TO TALK TO THEM THEY LEAVE ME ALONE. THEY THINK I NEED SPACE. I DON’T NEED SPACE. I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO.”

“Oh Harry. You can talk to me…you really can. But first you need to calm down.” Ginny really didn’t know what to do”after all she wasn’t Hermione who could solve almost anyone’s problems.

“Ginny…I’m sorry…but I need to be alone right now. I’ll come talk to you later maybe.” The truth was Harry really wanted to tell Ginny how he felt right then. He had such an urge and he realized that if she stayed there and continued comforting him, he would probably end up kissing her. He thought this would be a mistake.

Ginny smiled at Harry, muttered “Okay,” and then walked off back to her dormitory. As she walked up the stairs she couldn’t believe how close she had been to Harry’s face…and those green eyes. She kept picturing him in her mind until she dozed off to sleep.

***********************************
Ron was sleeping when he was awoken by someone rummaging frantically through their things. He pulled back the hangings around his bed to find himself staring at Harry. Harry was tossing socks, books, and gadgets in every direction.

“Harry what the bloody hell are you doing? Go back to sleep why don’t ya?”

There was no response. Finally, Harry found what he was looking for. He was holding a mirror in his hand. Ron noticed dried tears on his face and his eyes all blotchy.

“Harry…are you okay?”

Once again there was no response. Ron watched as Harry walked out of the room again. He debated for a second whether to follow him, but then Ron realized that Harry had made it quite clear he didn’t want to talk to anyone.

*************************************************

Harry stared into the mirror. “Sirius…come on…I need you…please Sirius…” Harry began to cry again. He had tried using the mirrors often but they never worked. He dropped his head into his arms and the mirror went crashing to the floor. Harry didn’t even bother to look at it, but then all of a sudden he heard something.

“Harry…Harry? Harry?”

“Oh. My. God. Sirius?” He picked up the mirror”which to Harry’s surprise had not shattered.

“Harry! Oh I’ve been wondering when I would get to talk to you. How’s life going?”

“Oh, Sirius.” Tears of joy dribbled down Harry’s face. “I miss you so much. Everything is just terrible without you. I need you. More importantly”how are you?”

“It’s very strange in here. Since I’m not technically dead and everyone around me is. I’ve been looking for James and Lily but I can’t find them anywhere. There are millions of people in here Harry…all their souls just floating around…its quite creepy…but you can help me.”

“I can help you? HOW?”

“All you need to do is kill the person who put me in here. That would have been Ms. Lestrange. Kill her Harry and I am free to go.”

Harry pondered on this for a moment. He could get Sirius back? “Wow. Okay…I’ll talk to Dumbledore tomorrow. When can I use this to talk to you again?” Harry had never felt so happy in his life.

“Whenever. Just call my name and I’ll be there. Goodnight Harry.”

“Goodnight Sirius.” Harry placed the mirror down. He was going to get Sirius back. He was going to have everything but the one other thing he wanted most”Ginny.


A/N Short Chapter sorry...please review! Thanks for reading. The only way I will know to continue writing the story is for you to review...so please do so!