Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Now or Never by theMarauders

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Harry pulled away from Ginny. Harry just stared at her beauty, her smile, her lips. He wanted it all and she wanted him.

Ginny smiled up at Harry. She never thought this moment would come. She had liked Harry for as long as she could imagine and he finally liked her.

“Ginny…listen…I’m sorry for having to put you through all this…its just--”

“Harry, please. I could not imagine spending my time any other way. I’ve loved you for as long as I can remember.”

Her caramel eyes were glowing at Harry. He had such an urge to kiss her all over, but he knew better. He smiled and went in for another kiss. So much for class that morning…

******************************************
“I wonder where Harry is. He never showed up for class.” Hermione said to Ron.

“Maybe he talked to Dumbledore through the whole class.”

“Yeah, maybe. Leaping Toads,” Hermione said to the Fat Lady as they entered the common room. At that moment both Ron and Hermione stopped dead in their tracks. Sitting on the couch in the middle of the room was Harry…and he was smiling. They hadn’t seen Harry smiling since before the Department of Mysteries.

“Umm…Harry?” Ron asked him.

“Yeah?” He was staring straight at the dormitories and didn’t take his eyes off them for a second.

“What happened? What did Dumbledore say? What is going on? Why are you so happy? And, Harry what--”

But suddenly he was cut short. At that moment Ginny came bounding down the stairs with her favorite two coffee mugs. The smile of Harry’s face grew wider, but Ginny’s disappeared.

“WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?” Ron yelled, but Harry was still in his own world. Meanwhile, Hermione was putting two and two together.

“I see,” Hermione said, looking back and forth between Harry and Ginny. Harry wasn’t paying attention to anyone but Ginny. She was his. He could see it now…Ginevra Weasley Potter. But, Ginny wasn’t smiling. She was staring straight at Ron, who was still unaware of what was going on.

Hermione grabbed Ron’s wrist, and gave him a pull. He turned bright red, but he wouldn’t move at all. “Oh, Ron, come on…do you want me to explain everything to you or not?” He quickly followed her away, looking back over his shoulder to see Ginny look down at Harry and shake her head.

************************************************
“Ginny…what’s wrong?” Harry asked her after Ron and Hermione were out of sight.

“Well, it’s just…how’s Ron gonna take it?”

“Take what?”

“Us,” The smile was wiped off his face as he stood up from the couch.

“Gin, what are you talking about? Ron wanted us to be together. He told me so.”

Ginny stared back. She had loved Harry for as long as she could remember and there was no way her brother was going to get in her way. But, Harry said that Ron had wanted them to be together.

Harry was beginning to become a little scared. He loved Ginny, he always had. But if she was going to let her brother break them apart, then he didn’t want to deal with it. Wait, he thought, that’s not true. I will always want to be with Ginny, no matter what. “Ginny, seriously, are you going to let your brother come between us? Especially when he wants us to be together?”

“Of course not,” She knew there was a reason she had loved Harry. And with that she kissed him gently on the lips, grabbed her bag, and headed off to Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Harry watched her until she was no longer in site. He breathed a great sigh of relief as he fell back onto the couch.

*****************************************************
“Hermione, what the bloody hell is up?” Ron was so impatient sometimes that Hermione wanted to smack him.

“First of all, calm down,” She looked very serious and stern. She reminded Ron of his mother when she was in a bad temper.

Ron took a deep breath, “Okay, I’m good.”

“Well, of course, I don’t know for sure yet, but ummm…you see--”

“HERMIONE! Just spit it out!” Ron was so impatient sometimes.

“I think that Harry finally talked to Ginny.”

“About what?”

“Ron, you are so slow sometimes. You really are,” Ron continued to stare at Hermione with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

“Hermione, I don’t understand.”

“You know how I have told you a million times that Harry and Ginny like each other?” She was beginning to become frustrated and loose all hope in Ron.

“Yeah, I remember you telling me that once before, I think,” Hermione rolled her eyes at him.

“I think that he finally talked to her and told her how he felt.”

“WHAT?” Ron sounded angry, although in his head”fireworks were going off.

“Ron, I know that your happy about this, and if you’re not, don’t you dare try and ruin it for either of them.”

When it finally settled in, all Ron could do was smile.

A/N: Everyone, I'm so sorry it took so long to write this chapter. I experienced a major writers block and when I had finally overcome it, I had a lot of work in school. I promise that Chapter 5 will be up really soon! Please review and thanks for reading!