Am I going crazy? - Ron's Dream Diary by Mira Miracle
Summary: Have you ever wondered how the Dream Diary Ron had to do for Divination his his fifth year was like? Well, here it is: Homework Assignment: Dream Diary by Ronald Bilius Weasley. Dive into Ron's subconcious, explore his dreams and read up his comments on them. Do they maybe show the future? Do they merely show his wishes? Are they just weird? Or is Ron - going crazy?
Categories: Humor Fics Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 10697 Read: 12730 Published: 06/16/06 Updated: 08/21/06

1. The first week back by Mira Miracle

2. Maybe I should go to Madam Pomfrey? by Mira Miracle

3. I'm saved! by Mira Miracle

4. There's no need to panic by Mira Miracle

The first week back by Mira Miracle
Author's Notes:
I would like to thank my wonderful Beta Dreamer for the great work she has done. Have fun and let me know what you think about the story! Unfortunately there was a bug and I had to delete my old story, so thanks to all the old reviewers!



Disclaimer: None of this is mine. Unfortunately.
Homework Assignment: Dream Diary

By Ronald Bilius Weasley, Year 5, Gryffindor

Subject: Divination
Professor Sybil Trelawney




I should have listened to Dad and have taken Muggle studies instead of Divination in my third year. But I took Divination and here I sit at my desk, writing the stupid Dream Diary Trelawney set us as homework. It’s the first week back here and I have already an incredible amount of work to do. Hm, what can I remember from the last nights (I’m a bit late in starting this diary, I know)?

Monday, September 2nd
Monday night, I dreamed about … about…. I never remember my dreams. OK, I dreamt about eating a big bowl of porridge.

Porridge is harmless. She won’t be able to see in this dream any death sign. Well, she sees a death sign in everything. Damn.

Tuesday, September 3rd
On Tuesday I dreamed about… eating porridge again?

No, this won’t work. She’ll notice I made this up. I’ll never leave my homework this late again. I never imagined it would be so difficult to make up some weird dreams.

I dreamed about a hippogriff, that’s it, a hippogriff. It was Buckbeak. And it was back at Hagrid’s, happily eating dead rats in his pumpkin patch.

Argh. It’s horrible, it really is. I can’t imagine any harmless dreams anymore.

And then I dreamed about buying a pair of new shoes. They were black.

That must be enough. I really hope she can’t make anything dreadful out of this. Oops, I have to go, Divination is already starting.

Wednesday, September 4th
I have decided to scribble down my dreams just after waking up. So I have some chance of remembering a bit about them. I’m just not creative enough to make them up.

Tonight, I had an unusual dream. I dreamt about the sea. It must have been somewhere to the north, there were a lot of cliffs. The air was fresh and it was really windy. I wonder why I dreamed about this, I’ve never been at the seaside.

I was sitting behind a bush on the edge of the cliff and standing guard on something. Down at the beach a black hooded figure was moving very fast. It was quite ghostly and I really was afraid. It was night and I couldn’t see much and for some weird reason I didn’t want to illuminate my wand. Suddenly something happened down there. The large figure had obviously found something, he (or she?) drew his (or her?) wand. Before I could see what he would do, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around a saw a horrible face! It was so ghastly I woke up…

I really wonder what this means. And I have the feeling I’ve seen this face already before. But whose is it?


Thursday, September 5th
I had a nice dream today. I dreamed about eating sweets. Dean Thomas was the owner of Honeydukes.

Haha, Dean and Honeydukes! I wonder if this foreshadows the future.

Well, he was the owner and I went to visit him and he gave me anything I asked for. It was great.

Then I dreamed about playing Gobstones. I played with Malfoy, Merlin knows why! First he won all the time, it was horrible, but then I developed a new tactic and I beat him. Ha.

And right before waking up I had a bizarre dream. I dreamt about sleeping. I lay in my bed with my teddy bear Mr. Snuffles but I couldn’t open my eyes, no matter how hard I tried. I tried to shout but it didn’t work. I couldn’t open my eyes. I couldn’t open my mouth. I couldn’t lift my arm. I couldn’t move one single muscle! But then Mr. Snuffles somehow came to life and grew and bowed his face over mine and he kissed me! And then I could move again.

Weird, isn’t it? I wonder why I dreamt about Mr. Snuffles. It’s years since I used to bring him to bed! I didn’t know he still existed, I thought Mum had thrown him away. Well, looks as if he has saved my life. But being kissed by a bear really isn’t that enjoyable, believe me.


Friday, September 6th
Friday night I dreamt about Quidditch. I was flying on my new broom. The Gryffindor Quidditch team played against Slytherin and I was Keeper. But somehow my rings kept wandering around and I wasn’t able to guard them. The Slytherins scored and scored and then Angelina came and threw me off my broom because I flew so badly.

I just hope this isn’t a bad sign…


Saturday, September 7th
Yuck! I really had a bad dream today. It was horrible. It was about Lavender Brown.

Merlin knows why I dreamt about her. First Malfoy, then Lavender - who will appear in my dreams tomorrow? Snape maybe? It just gets worse.

Well, it was about Lavender. But worse “ it was about kissing her. We were stuck together by the lips and she had her arms around me and pressed me so hard against her I couldn’t escape. And then she did something very wet with her tongue. But worst was when she started talking. She called me “Won Won”!

What am I, a Chinese snack or something? My name’s Ron. I really wonder why I dreamt about her. I barely know her. And I certainly don’t want to kiss her. Definitely not.


Sunday, September 8th
I dreamt that I was a cat. I walked around Hogwarts and had some trouble with Mrs. Norris, but I bit and scratched her and then she let me alone. Ha! Finally. I got down into the dungeons to hunt “ there are a lot of mice at Hogwarts “ and have some fun. There’s a lot you can do as a cat. First I caught some mice. I didn’t know they taste so nice. Then Snape crossed my path and I managed to get under his robes and scratch him really badly. On my way back I came through his classroom and I nicked some odd ingredient which I took with me to Gryffindor tower. I hid it in a small hole under the staircase. When I came into the common room, Hermione picked me up and started petting me. It was really nice.

After a few minutes Crookshanks came to see me. I don’t know what happened to me but I suddenly found him very attractive! But Hermione didn’t let me go to see him and I got very angry and scratched her very badly. She let me go and I went to talk to Crookshanks. Well, suddenly he wasn’t that attractive anymore! He’s quite clever and his fur has a nice color but that’s all. So I turned to go back to Hermione but I didn’t find her anymore! I ran around Gryffindor tower but I couldn’t find her again and somehow the common room became a maze where she would be in the middle but I couldn’t get there, I only met dead ends…

Am I going crazy? I really panicked that night when I was in that maze and couldn’t find her again. Just the thought that I would find Crookshanks attractive makes me laugh. But I don’t think this has any meaning. It was just some weird dream. Why should Hermione run away from me?
Maybe I should go to Madam Pomfrey? by Mira Miracle
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: It still isn't mine *sniff*

Note to the Mods: The dreams Harry interprets in the first part of this chapter are the last three dreams from the first chapter. The interpretation is bsed on the information given by JKR in OotP.

AN: Thanks again to my Beta Dreamer. You are fantastic! Thanks also goe to everyone who reviewed. Have fun and enjoy the new chapter! A great thank you also goes to Deanine, Mod at MNFF, who helped me when a bug destroyed the first chapter.


Divination, Lesson Three

Exercise: Switch diaries with your partner and interpret his most recent dreams


Dream Interpretation
By Harry Potter


Dream 1:
Important facts:
- dreamt by Ron Weasley
- Sept. 8th
- Subject: cat
- Summary: Ron dreams that he is a cat. He eats mice, scratches Snape, steals some ingredient and finally ends up flirting in the common room with Crookshanks. Suddenly Hermione disappears.

Numerology:
Age + date of dream + letters in subject = 15 + 8 + 9 + 3 = 35
3 + 5 = 8
8 = success, fairness, ambition

Interpretation:
Ron, how does this dream show any of this? I give up. This is just weird. I can’t see anything in it. Oh well, I’ll give it a try. It’s better when I interpret your funny dreams than when Trelawney interprets mine.
Cats are ambitious creatures (are they really?). So when you turn into a cat it shows your ambition (haha). Your ambition is clear: you want a mate. Crookshanks represents the mate but you’ll never get him. (What was the bit about success again?)
Sorry Ron, this just doesn’t make sense. Are you sure this is a normal dream?


Dream 2:
Important facts:
- dreamt by Ron Weasley
- Sept. 7th
- Subject: Lavender (or would you like “kisses”?)
- Summary: Ron dreams about kissing Lavender Brown. There’s nothing more to say about this.

Numerology:
Age + date of dream + letters in subject = 15 + 7 + 9 + 8 = 39
3 + 9 = 12
1 + 2 = 3
3 = Growth, creativity, expression, cheerfulness

Interpretation:
Ah, well, the aspect of growth is your growing feelings towards Lavender. No, Lavender just represents all girls. Ron is growing up! (Haha) Obviously you are cheerful and glad, who wouldn’t be? How was the kiss? And maybe you’re quite creative, too, I mean with kissing techniques.
Maybe this dream foreshadows the future. You are growing up and need a girl to become a man (Ickle Ronniekins a man!). There will be one who loves and kisses you. And it’s also an expression of your true feelings.
Do you really like Lavender???

Dream 3:
Important facts:
- dreamt by Ron
- Sept. 6th
- Subject: Quidditch
- Summary: Ron dreams about playing Quidditch. He’s the Gryffindor Keeper but he can’t keep a single ring, so the Slytherins are winning.

Numerology:
Age + blablabla = 15 + 6 + 9 + 9 = 39 (again)
Ok, it’s a 3, which means growth, creativity, expression, cheerfulness

Interpretation:
I hate Divination. This is so stupid.
I can’t see or feel any cheerfulness in this dream. I mean, Gryffindor is losing! There’s no growth unless you count the Slytherins’ points which are kind of growing. You certainly show creativity because those rings normally don’t wander around.
I don’t want to know what this dream might mean… Maybe it means that you are just too creative when thinking about Quidditch matches? So your self-esteem has to grow and… er… no idea…
Well, sorry Ron, I think this means you somehow will have bad luck with Quidditch (but don’t ask me how this matches the “3”!) and that the scores you let in will keep growing.
But don’t be afraid, it’s only Divination. If I had dropped dead every time Trelawney has predicted it I’d be a sort of an extra-concentrated ghost by now. Oh no, she’s turning towards me…



Dream Diary
Week 2


Well, thanks a bunch, Harry, for these great interpretations! So, I’ve no chance of winning the house cup but will end up with Lavender (urgh) instead, but I won’t find my real mate. Ah yes, I’m ambitious and creative, great. I just hope this is only Divination.
I don’t like this dream diary thingy at all. I know Harry’s my best mate but these are my dreams and they are a bit, well, weird, you know. I’m sure he’s laughing at me. Maybe I should just make them up again?


Monday, September 10th
Tonight I dreamt about… about anything? Nothing?
I can’t think of anything. I reckon I’ll just have to write down the real dreams then. And don’t you dare to make fun of me, Harry Potter - otherwise I’ll call the old hag to interpret your dreams, just like today. You will die! Be scared.
Ok, my first dream was about Transfiguration. It was a bit scary. McGonagall taught us human Transfiguration. I was partnered with Neville. We had to turn each other into a monkey. It was my turn first and I tried and tried but Neville didn’t change a bit. It just didn’t work. And suddenly when I tried to say that damn difficult spell again I didn’t get out a single word. It was just a grunt. Then everyone started laughing because I had pointed the wand at myself and transfigured myself. McGonagall swept over and told me I was a genius and an Animagus. Hermione got narky and said I hadn’t changed at all.

Well, being an Animagus would be really cool. Just imagine: being able to turn into a great black dog like Sirius does. But being a monkey would be kind of stupid. I wonder why it had to be a monkey? I’m not Crabbe or Goyle, I have brains.

Then I had a funny dream about Dobby, the house elf. Someone had given a wand to him and he threw the Bat-Bogey-Hex at Umbridge, the hag. She looked a lot better with these things all over her face! Dobby squeaked quite evilly and told her in his high pitched voice: “This is for putting Harry Potter in detention!” Then she tried to put Dobby in detention and to supervise the house elves. But she didn’t succeed because suddenly all of them had wands and hexed her into oblivion. Afterwards they had a party for Harry. We were invited, too, and got loads of food! It was great!

I wonder if this could really happen. Umbridge is horrible. This would be a cool way to get rid of her. Maybe we can lure her down to the kitchen?


Tuesday, September 11th
Tonight I dreamed of Number 12, Grimmauld Place. I hate that house. First I was stuck at the staircase, staring at these bloody elves’ heads which are pinned up there. It’s not a nice view, if you ask me. They had such grim, ugly faces!
I kept exploring the house and ended up in one of these rooms we cleaned with Sirius, the one with that tapestry. “The noble and ancient house of Black”, that was it. I watched it closely and then my heart did kind of a jump though I don’t really know why. I turned around and started searching for something (but don’t ask me what “something” was, I don’t remember it at all!). I threw everything out of the cupboards along the wall, the silver plates, photos, glasses and dark objects. When the cupboards were empty I still hadn’t found anything. I started rummaging in the piles of rubbish on the floor but whatever it was that I was searching for, I couldn’t find it. Just when I turned to the next pile, an ugly, scary face appeared next to mine, snarling and complaining. I screamed in fear and woke up.

It was Kreacher, that face! I’m positive it was him, he said something about blood traitors. Somehow I know this face… I don’t mean from holidays. I have the feeling I’ve seen it recently. But where? I don’t get it. Maybe I’m too stupid to interpret my dreams correctly. OK, interpreting my dreams is Harry’s job. I really hope I’m just dreaming weird stuff. This doesn’t seem realistic at all.


Wednesday, September 12th
Tonight, I dreamt about the past. It was when I was small, long before I came to Hogwarts. I was in our garden, playing with my toy broom and scoring goals through some hoops I had built. I couldn’t fly terribly high or fast on this broom but I was happy.
Then Fred and George appeared. They took me off my broom and promised me some fun. I was so stupid! I followed them. Well, you could see by the looks on their faces that they were up to no good. We hid in the broom shed, as we often did when we were up to something. George had nicked Bill’s wand and we played with it, shooting sparks and such things, saying some spells we had invented ourselves. Then the twins suddenly asked me if I wanted to be member of their mischievous duo. They said we could become the troublesome trio. I agreed. As a child I always wanted to be part of their team. But they never let me in, I was always stuck with Ginny. She’s alright, but she’s a girl and I never fancied playing family with her dolls and play wands.
They wanted me to make a vow. They said this was a condition to enter their secret society. I placed my right hand between Fred’s and George’s right hands, and they took the wand, holding it in all our entwined hands.
“Will you do whatever we ask you to do?” Fred asked me. Before I had answered my dad stormed in and grabbed the wand. Sparks were shooting out of it, and there was a crash of thunder which made me wake up.

Well, the thunder was real, anyway: there was a storm tonight. I wonder why I dreamt about that. I must have been about six years old when it happened. My lovely brothers tried to get me to make an Unbreakable Vow. I’d have died if I hadn’t done everything they said. Fortunately Dad caught us, I’ve never seen him this angry again. Fred says his left buttock has never felt the same since.

Thursday, September 13th
Tonight I dreamed about History of Magic. Don’t laugh! I really did but I have no idea why. I’m not Hermione!
It was boring. Binns told us something about goblins and I fell asleep after a few minutes.
Have you ever dreamed about sleeping? It’s scary. Nothing happens, you just feel yourself lying there…

Then the scenery changed, I don’t know if it was just a new dream or if I dreamt that I dreamt. This sounds cool, doesn’t it? I dreamt about dreaming “ nutters!
I was somewhere outside and heard screams and sounds like people fighting. They sky was illuminated by the spells flying from wands. Girls were screaming. Lupin duelled with a huge Death Eater. Someone was stretched out on the ground, not moving - I hope it wasn’t anyone of the Order. It was horrible. I was searching for Harry, somehow I knew he had to be there. Finally I spotted him, he was battling someone who must have been You-Know-Who himself. I didn’t see his face, I only saw them from behind. Harry was in great danger, I rushed towards them and prepared myself to attack that “ that “ er, man? from behind. I took out my wand to disarm him, but before I could even think the spell, something white started falling down from the skies and built a wall around them. I could still hear them, I heard Harry groan and could hear him fighting for his life, but I couldn’t get towards them. The wall couldn’t be destroyed or transfigured or charmed or anything! I panicked, but then I got a wonderful idea. The white stuff looked a lot like rice pudding. Suddenly there was a spoon in my hand, I tried it and it really was rice pudding. So I started eating and eating and all the others joined me and we were eating together, but just when we had dug a hole I woke up.

This sounds crazy. Maybe I’m going mad? I wonder if the others have dreams like this. Fighting You-Know-Who by eating rice pudding. I must be mad. Why can I never have any normal dreams? Like, about school and Quidditch. Or some useful ones which foreshadow the future. I would really like to know who my future wife is. Or the questions in our OWLs! That would be useful. But this crap is just getting on my nerves. I don’t want to think about what Harry will see in this next Monday.

Friday, September 14th
Damn! I don’t remember any dreams. Now I have to make some up. Where’s my creativity when I need it?
Tonight I dreamed about… Eating? No, I had this last night. What could I possibly dream about? It needn’t make sense, just something to write down. Oh, now I know. I dreamt about Quidditch. It was the last game of the Quidditch season and we still had a chance to win the trophy. I guarded my hoops in a masterly fashion and didn’t let the Quaffle in. Finally our Seeker got the Snitch and we celebrated our victory. I was the Gryffindor hero!

This sounds cool. I hope it turns out true. I’m not the best Keeper in the world, to tell the truth. Sometimes I think I even get worse from practice to practice. Maybe I should resign from the team? I’m just too bad for the house team.
Well, this dream is a bit short, but I can’t make anything up anymore, I’ve run out of ideas. This had to be enough. And there aren’t any death signs!


Saturday, September 15th
I wish I hadn’t said these things about my future wife…
Tonight I dreamed about my wedding. Yes, it’s true. I, Ronald Bilius Weasley, dreamed about my wedding. I was joking! I’m not interested in my future wife at all. But the worst thing about it is that I didn’t even get to see her. First I didn’t really notice it was my wedding. I was wearing some dress robes and was waiting for something with Harry by my side. We didn’t talk but just stared at the floor. Then we set off and he dragged me with him. It was quite annoying, but I let him, I don’t know why. When we ended up in front of the altar I suddenly realized that it was a wedding and that I was the groom. Horror! And somehow I didn’t know who I was about to marry. So I waited for the bride. It was quite exciting, I can tell you. But she wore a veil and I couldn’t see her face or her hair at all! I was really disappointed. Then the priest started his sermon and I had to listen and couldn’t take the veil away. Finally he told me to kiss the bride and I got up and started removing the veil, but there were even more veils under it and only moments before I saw her face I woke up.

I can’t believe it! I dreamt about my own wedding but I don’t know whom I’ll marry. It’s pathetic. And it’s so useless. I wonder who was under the veil. It must have been someone who wasn’t in the church. Wait, who wasn’t in the crowd?
I don’t remember seeing Lavender. Stop, that was another dream. I don’t know why I came up with her. I wouldn’t invite her to my wedding anyhow. Parvati wasn’t there either. Well, I wouldn’t invite her either.
When I try to imagine the guests in my head I only see men. And my mum. Damn. This dream wasn’t any help at all.
Well, I don’t want to know it anyways. I’m fifteen years old. Why would I marry?


Sunday, September 16th
Only two more weeks until I can finally throw this diary into where it belongs. I’m so looking forward to this sad moment of saying good-bye.
Tonight I dreamed about Umbridge again. I can’t stand her toad-like face. It’s really enough seeing it in the lessons, why does she turn up in my dreams, too? She took over the school and stopped all lessons. This would have been quite nice (I hope Hermione doesn’t read this.) if she hadn’t started singing lessons instead. Yes. Singing lessons. I hate singing. I can’t sing. My voice sounds like a giant’s grunts when I try to squeeze out a tone. The song was about hating Harry Potter. Malfoy had a solo. Ha. How pathetic! Harry went bonkers and hexed Umbridge into oblivion. The teachers returned and gave him an award for special services to the school. Unfortunately they restarted the lessons…

OK, it’s settled. I am going mad. Am I not? I don’t know. All this stuff is so weird. It’s certainly not foreshadowing anything except my residence in St. Mungo’s permanent ward. I have read Harry’s dream diary and his dreams are ordinary and boring. Why is it me who dreams all these funny things? We don’t have any Seer blood in our family at all. Apart from which, these dreams aren’t even showing anything. Maybe I should go to Madam Pomfrey?
I'm saved! by Mira Miracle
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: Again, this is not mine.
AN: Thanks again to my Beta Dreamer for all her help. This chapter is dedicated to the German football team, they did a great job at the World Cup! Third place! Stuttgart ist viel schöner als Berlin ;-)
Note by Professor Sybill Trelawney



Dear Harry,

Your dream interpretation skills are average to poor. You are too fixated on the result of your Numerology and you try to interpret everything in this way. This makes your interpretation very one-sided. Try to take everything into consideration. There are often several keywords in a dream which are nearly as important as the general subject. For dream 1, this would be “cat”, “Professor Snape”, “mice”, “Hermione”, “Crookshanks” and “maze”. Try to give these words a high priority. This is very important when foretelling the future by Dream Interpretation.

Furthermore, don’t interpret anything which is clearly not meant in a dream. Always try to see the general context. Let’s take for example dream 3: It’s clear that Slytherin is winning. Don’t try to hide anything just because it’s not comfortable for the dreamer.

Please read chapters one to five in the “Dream Oracle” on the matters of general interpretation for beginners. Try to put a bit more effort into your work “ it’s always better to read one or two good, long interpretations than three or more short ones which don’t really delve into the subconscious mind.

Your task for this lesson is to interpret the two most significant dreams of your partner by using his Dream Diary and the guidelines provided by the “Dream Oracle.”



Sybill Trelawney








Dream Interpretation

By Harry Potter


Yuck. “Don’t try to hide anything which means bad luck.” Yes, that’s certainly your philosophy.



Dream 1

Important facts

- dreamt by Ron Weasley (Well, who else? It’s his Dream Diary after all.)

- date: err… which one shall I pick? Oh, September 13th sounds just as if Trelawney will love it!

- Subject: Voldemort (OK, the real subject is rice pudding, but Voldemort sounds better)

- Summary: Ron dreams about a battle with the Death Eaters and Voldemort (Yes, he has returned!); I am fighting Voldemort himself. Just when Ron hurries to my side, rice pudding falls from the sky and creates a wall. The only way to destroy it is to eat it.



Numerology

Age + Date + Number of letters in the subject = 15 + 13 + 9 + 9 = 46

4 + 5 = 10

1 + 0 = 1

1 = a new beginning, decisions, independence, activity



Interpretation

Remember the keywords! Eurgh…


Well, I’ll interpret the second part first, the first part just confuses me. This dream is clearly foreshadowing the final battle against Voldemort (Don’t twitch when you read it, Ron!). I’m battling him and apparently I’m losing, Ron writes that I’m “in great danger”. So he wants to help me but he can’t. I’m left alone.

I think this means that in the end I have to battle Voldemort (No! Don’t cringe!) on my own. No one can help me and fate prevents the others rescuing me. “I heard Harry groan and could hear him fighting for his life”. I think that this means that I will eventually die. But I will take Voldemort (Ron!) with me, that’s for sure.

So, what will happen to Ron? He will battle whatever tries to keep him from me. The rice pudding is just a “ what does Hermione call it? I don’t remember the word, it symbolizes something else. And this thing will then somehow defeat him. In some way he sacrifices himself in order to help me.

I don’t like this at all.

Crap, the Numerology doesn’t fit at all. OK, if Voldemort is gone, there will be a new beginning. Ron decides to help me, but apparently I have to fight Voldemort on my own. And fighting could be activity.

Hey, I think I might be getting good at Divination! Or Ron is a Seer… Or both. Both things are gruesome. Why should I suddenly be good at Divination? Wait, I think I predicted my own death. Well, at least that means the hag will like it. This subject is just stupid, I have the feeling, no matter what the Numerology says, it will fit.

But what does that first part mean? Errr… It could mean that Ron becomes History of Magic Professor and tells his students about it. But why does he fall asleep? Maybe it hasn’t anything to do with the second dream at all.



Dream 2

Important facts

- dreamt by Ron

- Date: hmm… I’d really like to pick that one about the wedding, it’s something I’ll never let Ron forget. But I don’t know how to interpret that one. Hey, wait, the one about Dobby and Umbridge is pretty cool! My favourite enemy… harhar. OK, it was dreamed on Monday, September 10th

- Subject: Umbridge (and Bat-Bogey-Hex… I really like this)

- Summary: Umbridge is hexed by Dobby with the Bat-Bogey-Hex and then the house-elves hex her into oblivion. A great dream!



Numerology

Bla + blab + blabber = 15 + 10 + 9 + 8 = 42

4 + 2 = 6

6 = family, responsibility, creativity, peace, helping others, harmony



Interpretation

Err… I wonder if Numerology ever makes any sense. But what did the hag say? “Pay attention to the keywords”. Oh yes, I will. I will let Umbridge DIE. Trelawney will like this very much.


Ok, this dreams shows that Umbridge will be killed by some of these creatures she doesn’t like. It’s pathetic. Imagine being killed by house-elves.

The house-elves are one big family. They are responsible for Hogwarts. Giving Umbridge big black wings all over her face is very creative, too.

Hmm, what was the bit about peace? It’s more of a war, not peaceful cooperation or such.

Ah, I know! The house-elves make peace. They help Hogwarts and bring new harmony.

And I’m afraid that S.P.E.W. will be a great success. They seem frighteningly independent with their wands and hexes. We had better stop Hermione. These elf-hats could be dangerous. I don’t like the idea of aggressive elves at all. And we had better never show this to Hermione. She would love it and start teaching Dobby hexes!









Dream Diary

Week 3




Sure, Harry, I know that you don’t like when someone else does the self sacrifice. It’s normally your job.

And don’t be afraid, I’d never tell Hermione about my dreams. I’d rather not tell anyone. But for the sake of Divination I have to. And taking the mickey too! I’m so glad I didn’t see the bride’s face in this crazy wedding-dream.

Another week full of crazy dreams awaits me. I want to have normal dreams! Just like Harry. I read his Dream Diary today in Divination and he always dreams about food and Quidditch and going shopping in Diagon Alley. He’s the Boy Who Lived. It’s him who should dream weird stuff, with that scar and You-Know-Who being back and everything. Life is unfair.




Monday, September 16th

Merlin’s beard - my mind finally listened! I dreamed something normal, something completely average. I’m saved.

Tonight I dreamed about Diagon Alley. It was in the summer and we went shopping for our school supplies. Me, Harry and Hermione had a nice chat in Florean Fortescue’s ice-cream parlour . Then we went to Flourish & Blott’s and Hermione bought half the shop’s books. I wonder where she got the money from?

There were a lot of people we knew around, and everyone came over to see us and to shake hands. Even Malfoy behaved civilly - I wonder why. He didn’t say “Mudblood” once. Maybe he’s been Memory Charmed?

Yes, this was it. I had a normal dream! This is a red letter day. I don’t even need to go to Madam Pomfrey’s now. Maybe it was just the stress during the last two weeks?



Tuesday, September 17th

Well, I’m not completely healthy yet. But these ruddy dreams become much more rational.

Tonight I dreamt about Dad’s old car. The old Ford Anglia.

This revives bad memories. I just have to think about the spiders to start shivering horribly. And the Howler from Mum was pretty bad. And my broken wand! It was lucky they cancelled the exams or I would have failed everything. Hermione was the only one who was disappointed. Well, but Hermione has always been a bit… Hermione.

Like I said, I dreamed about the car. I was flying it to Hogwarts, just like in second year. Don’t ask me why. Harry wasn’t with me, I was completely on my own.

I was flying and flying and I could already see Hogwarts. But suddenly I realized something: there was no fuel left. In the very moment I thought this, the motor dropped out and the car started descending very fast. Too fast, for my taste. And guess where it went? Towards the Whomping Willow. I wonder if that tree is some kind of magnet for flying cars.

I closed my eyes and only moments later we (me and the car) crashed into the Whomping Willow. It started hitting us furiously and then everything went black.

The next thing I remember is that I was somewhere very unfamiliar. It was like cotton-wool balls. I jumped from one of these small things to another, looking around curiously. Everything else was blue.

Weird, isn’t it? It felt like I was in a dream land.

Then I met some people. Dumbledore, Sirius, Neville, Hagrid “ I wonder what they were doing there. Maybe this was some secret meeting for people who had crashed into trees. But Dumbledore isn’t the kind of clumsy person who would have such a stupid accident.

When I was jumping onto another of these funny balls, I looked down. Suddenly I realized that I was somewhere very high. I was hanging in the air! And these balls were clouds.

Well, what do you do when you realize that you are playing “jump from cloud to cloud”, I don’t know how many hundred miles above the Earth? I panicked. And I screamed: “But I can’t fly! I won’t be able to stand on the cloud!”

When I landed on the next cloud, it didn’t feel solid anymore like the other clouds had done. It was like fog and I was slipping through. It was scary. I was falling back through the air in high speed. The last thing I remember before waking up is screaming at the top of my lungs.

I really wonder what this means. Maybe there is some secret society of people who can fly. Buggers. Hagrid is so solid, I bet three wizards couldn’t levitate him. What are people doing up in heaven? Maybe they were looking for some of Loony Lovegood’s stupid creatures - yesterday she talked about one which was always flying over the clouds. This was why no serious wizard has ever noticed it. Codswallop, if you ask me. Why should we look over the clouds? There are enough dangerous beasts around on Earth. I really don’t need to find any more high in the air.

Well, Harry, I’m eager to find out what you will See. Let your Inner Eye wander and open your subconscious…






Wednesday, September 18th

Another normal dream “ I’m saved!

Tonight I dreamt about magical creatures. Hagrid had a new species in his garden, these horrible-looking things. Loony Lovegood was completely delighted, she called them “Crumple-Horned Snorcacks”. Hermione was annoyed, she said they only existed in dreams. Well, she was right, this was a dream. Maybe I should tell Loony about this? She would be so pleased.

Anyway, these creatures were horrible. They breathed fire and had huge claws. But they didn’t look like dragons, they looked more like a cross between a dog and a lion. Oh, it was hilarious! Luna asked Hagrid how he could tell if they were male or female, and Hagrid pointed out that the females all had pink stripes on their backs.

I loved this dream. Most of all, I loved Hermione’s face. No, I don’t mean it like that, I mean the expression on her face was priceless. Hermione doesn’t like it when she’s proven wrong.



Then I had another dream, it was about ruins. There were ruins everywhere. I was walking up and down some streets, and there was no one but me among the ruins. I don’t know what I was doing there but sometimes I turned some stones over to see what was under them. There was nothing I recognized.

That looked really awful. It was completely deserted. I wonder was I was doing there. Maybe I was searching for something? And where was I? I’m sure You-Know-Who was behind it. Oh no, I already start interpreting my own dreams! I actually start treating them as if they’re telling the future. This is rubbish. There won’t be any ruins. What would I be searching for? Over.



Thursday, September 19th

Today I dreamt… I dreamt… I can’t tell. Harry will read this. I really can’t tell. I didn’t dream anything. My mind is completely blank. Too blank to even make something up. I need a cold shower. Now.



Friday, September 20th

I dreamt it again! I can’t believe it. Why do I dream this rubbish? But I have to make up something now, otherwise Trelawney will get suspicious. She’s used to my great dreams by now.

Alright, I dreamt about… Wait, I’ll search for inspiration in Harry’s Diary. Where does he keep it again?

Ah, I found it. Lazy boy, hasn’t written anything for days.


I dreamt about having dinner in the Great Hall. We were having… Stew, Irish Stew. I was sitting next to Herm “ no, Harry. And on my other side was Seamus. It was just the boys and we were… were doing… What could we have been doing? Ah, we were talking about boys’ stuff.

No idea what we could have done. I just hope I’ll have a different dream tomorrow.



Saturday, September 21st

I’m doomed. DOOMED. I dreamt it again. AGAIN! The third time in a row. It’s just like it wants me to write it down. But I can’t. Harry will wet himself laughing. He will tell everyone. This is my private dream. I can’t write it down in this Diary. Trelawney will read this, too. I don’t want her to know about this. It’s no one’s business but mine. I won’t write about it. I’ll forget it. It’s completely crazy.



In the evening

I’ve thought about it. The problem is: I have had this dream three days in a row. Maybe if I don’t write it down, I will have it again and again? Maybe it will return until I write it down? On the one hand, this dream is quite ni… STOP! It isn’t nice! I don’t like dreaming about it! I will write it down now.

Oh, and Harry: I you mention this to anyone, I’ll hire Ginny to Bat-Bogey-Hex you into oblivion. And don’t dare to laugh.


OK, I dreamt about… about… It’s actually quite hard to write it down, just like this. I dreamt about Hermione. She was kissing me. It felt gr- ok.

Enough said. I don’t know why I dreamt this. I don’t like Hermione! Well, I like her as friends, but not as “ well, you know.



Sunday, September 22nd

The good news: I didn’t dream about that kiss again. Actually, I kind of miss “ NO:

The bad news: The dream tonight was even more horrible. It was a real nightmare.


Tonight, I dreamt about being killed. It was awful. I was sitting in the Forbidden Forest. The full moon was shining brightly and werewolves were howling nearby. Oddly enough, I wasn’t the tiniest bit afraid. I must have been completely mad.

To tell the truth, I was completely mad, because I started shouting insults at the werewolves. All at once, they leaped on me, trying to bite me. My heart was beating so fast, I thought I would have a heart-attack. Then I started screaming apologies, rambling about how I loved werewolves. I could hardly believe it, but they let go and went away.

After a few minutes, I got brave again and continued the insults. With no warning, a great grey wolf ran at me, jumped up at my throat “ I was screaming like mad “ and bit through it.

I was shivering for a whole five minutes after waking up. Dreaming about my own death “ a cold shiver still runs down my spine when I think about it. Well, at least Trelawney will like it. I think, I prefer the kisses, though. At least that felt really fantas “ NO!

There's no need to panic by Mira Miracle
Author's Notes:
This chapter is dedicated to all my loyal readers and reviewers. Have fun with Ron's last dreams! Thanks go again to my great beta Dreamer for all her help.
Note by Professor Sybill Trelawney

Dear Harry,

While you’re making good progress in your Dream Interpretation, there are still some further areas where you could improve.

Although we have already spent three weeks on the correct interpretation of dreams, you still fail to see a dream in its context. A dream never stands alone “ there are other dreams which refer to it and which could help you a lot with the interpretation. When interpreting the next two dreams of your choice, try to look for similar dreams in Mr. Weasley’s Dream Diary.

You also still lack the correct terminology. I strongly advise you to use the appropriate technical terms if you wish to achieve an O.W.L. in this subject.

Sybill Trelawney




Dream Interpretation

By Harry Potter


How does she manage to make it even more work? As if we didn’t have enough to do already “ I still have to do that essay for Snape and it’s already Sunday evening.

Dream 1

Important facts:

- dreamt by Ron Weasley (Surprise!)

- Date: September 17th

- Subject: Well, I could take car. Or clouds. Or Whomping Willow? Nope, that doesn’t really fit. Flying is best, I think.

- Summary: Ron flies his Dad’s car into the Whomping Willow (wonder where we know this from?!) and lands in heaven. He meets some people up there and then falls down again because he realises that he can’t fly.

Numerology:

Age + Date + Number of letters in the subject = 15 + 17 + 9 + 6 = 47

4 + 7 = 11

1 + 1 = 2

2 = harmony, cooperation, maturity, diplomacy

Interpretation:

This is a waste of time. I could be playing Quidditch. Or doing that essay for Snape, but that’s a waste of time, too. I have no idea what this means.


Ron is injured by the Whomping Willow and gets into heaven. Hey, wait “ this sounds worrying. He gets into heaven? This could mean that he has died. And all the people he meets up there are dead, too. But why does he get down again? People normally don’t return from death. Well, unless your name is Lord Voldemort, of course.

None of the other dreams in the Diary are suggesting Ron’s death, except maybe the one with the werewolves. And unless you use Trelawney’s methods and interpret playing Quidditch to mean death by Bludger.

So perhaps Ron discovers a spell that makes people fly. He dreams about school all the time, so it’s possible.

This dream shows cooperation between the people Ron meets in heaven. Maybe they’re going to form a secret society for something? It also seems to be quite harmonious up there.

Well, and never expect maturity in a dream of Ron’s. He doesn’t even realise the meaning of his dream about Hermione. Only friends “ a likely story! And I’m the new super hero.


Dream 2

Important facts:

- dreamt by Ron

- Date: I would really like to pick that kiss. But Ron would kill me. So it’s September 23rd, then.

- Subject: Werewolves

- Summary: Ron dreams about insulting werewolves in the Forbidden Forest and is killed by them (Are you sure you’re alright, Ron?).

Numerology:

Stupid + meaningless + waste = 15 + 23 + 9 + 10 = 57

5 + 7 = 12

1 + 2 = 3

3 = Growth, creativity, expression, cheerfulness

Interpretation:

There’s not a lot left to interpret. Ron, I’m terribly sorry, but you will probably be killed by werewolves. Just try not to insult them.

By the way, there’s no way I see any cheerfulness in here. Numerology is crap, as usual.



Dream Diary

Week 4


Wow, Harry, I could have managed this interpretation, too. You’re such a great Seer! At least you didn’t let me die twice.

Thanks a lot, mate, for not mentioning that incident with Hermione. Better forget it soon. No way we’re ever going to be a couple. Come on “ we’re fighting all the time.



Monday, September 23rd

Tonight I dreamed about something horrible. Well, it started alright, because I dreamt about being at home. Everything was completely normal first. I got up, had breakfast, teased Ginny, was teased by the twins. The dream practically screamed “holidays” at me. We went out to play Quidditch. It was fine. The sun was shining and I was doing pretty well.

When we went back to the Burrow to have lunch, it just wasn’t there anymore. The Burrow, our home, had gone! It was really strange “ we hadn’t heard anything. There must have been a crash when it was pulled down, but there weren’t any ruins. The place was just empty, nothing was left, not even one single sock or one of Mum’s chickens. It looked as if there had never been any house at all.

Ginny started crying and the twins shouted for Mum and Dad, but they didn’t come. We were running around like headless chickens, trying to find home. The twins guessed that someone had charmed it to be invisible, but when Fred ran over the whole place, he didn’t hit anything. He must have gone right through the house.

So we stood there, close to each other, trying to console poor Ginny. Fred and George were exchanging worried looks. What on earth should we do now?

Suddenly, the sky darkened. Thunder reverberated loudly and lightning lit up the sky. The clouds were coming closer and closer to us, and then we heard someone laughing. It really sounded evil.

And then I woke up. Damn. Or luckily? That dream really hurt. I never imagined I would miss home that much. You know, normally it’s just there, waiting for us. And the thought of never seeing Mum and Dad again “ I haven’t written to them for a week. I’ll send a letter right after lunch. Now that they’re in the Order, they’re fighting and they’re really targets, aren’t they?

That laughter, I bet that was You-Know-Who. I don’t know anyone who could possibly sound that evil.

I really hope this dream doesn’t come true.



Tuesday, September 24th

Tonight I had a curious dream. I was really afraid of going to bed, first the werewolves and then yesterday the Burrow gone (I wrote a long letter, by the way.) but tonight wasn’t frightening. It was fairly funny.

I found myself in the Muggle world, I don’t know where, without a wand, without anyone, without anything. Luckily I wasn’t wearing my robes.

My Dad would have loved it, but I’m not that much into the Muggle relations business. At least I know how to handle a fellytone.

But then, Muggles aren’t dangerous. They looked pretty boring, to tell the truth. Everyone was hurrying around, it looked like Diagon Alley for Muggles, there were really big shops. I didn’t know they could build houses that high without any magic. The things in the windows looked spectacular. There was a box with moving people inside. It looked like sports: there were two different teams and they were fighting for a ball. Well, they’re worse than even Neville is at Quidditch, none of these teams managed to make a goal during the time I watched them.

But something similar for Quidditch would be cool “ a box the Canons were playing in, night and day! Imagine that.

I just wonder how they got the people inside. Maybe they shrank them? It could be some sort of a punishment, like Azkaban. I felt sorry for the poor blokes, their game looked really exhausting, just imagine running behind a ball day and night.


I really liked this box, so I decided to go into the store. There were even more of those boxes, in all sizes and shapes. One was so small it could have fitted into my schoolbag easily. Some of them played other things, one was some kind of a drama with a princess and everything. I had nothing else to do, so I watched it for a few minutes. The play itself was quite brainless, Hermione would have screamed. It also featured a witch who looked absolutely ridiculous! A big wart on her nose, ragged robes and she said “Abra Kadabra” all the time. Maybe the Muggles haven’t realised yet that it’s called “Avada Kedavra”? No wonder she didn’t succeed in killing the princess.

Frankly, Muggles are so naïve.

Then I spotted two boys, maybe around my age. One of them was really big, twice Crabbe’s size, and the other one reminded me a bit of Malfoy. He looked like a ferret. They were standing in front of one of the boxes and ordering the people in there around. It was fascinating. When they were pressing one button, the knight would jump, or run, or go backwards. I glanced over their shoulders, but they said some very unfriendly things, so I went to find myself another box.

I only was sorry for their knight. He must have done some very bad things to end up in that box. I saw him die at least five times, but he always recovered. Maybe he’s some kind of You-Know-Who in the Muggle world, who’s immortal, too?

There was one around the corner, and there was one of these cars inside. Somehow I managed to get to the instructions and it told me I should bring the car to the end as fast as possible. All the different buttons were explained and it sounded really easy. But it wasn’t. In fact, it’s quite difficult to use all those different buttons. In the end I mixed all of them up and crashed into a wall.

Then I felt a familiar tug at my navel, a rush of cold air “ it was a Portkey! Strangely, none of the Muggles noticed that I went upwards at an enormous speed and that I made a big hole in their house’s roof…

Perhaps I should Hermione let me explain this Muggle stuff? No, not Hermione, I’m a bit scared of her. I‘d better keep a distance between us, just to make sure nothing happens. At least I could be a Seer. Well, fat chance of Hermione and me kissing!

Oh, and I have to ask her if she can get me one of those little boxes. Maybe I could release some of the people, or at least Charm them to play Quidditch.



Wednesday, September 25th

Tonight I dreamed about Professor Snape.

Yes, I know it’s horrible, so stop gaping at this, Harry!

He was a slimy git, as always (and I don’t give a damn if he’s in the Order or not!), torturing his students and preferring ferret boy Malfoy. But the worst thing was, he was teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts!

I really wonder what he did to get that job “ maybe he murdered You-Know-Who? If he’s in the Order, it’s his job!

He was teaching us some wicked spells we were to use in a duel. Unfortunately, he chose to demonstrate them first and used various hexes on us. He got Neville with one that made him bounce up and down, just like a giant Quaffle. The one for Lavender made her shrink to the size of a mouse. Dean sprouted some extra ears. Hermione kept talking in riddles, just like a Sphinx. I was only able to walk in circles. Ernie Macmillan did a nice tap-dance. But the worst of all, he saved for Harry. He put him into a Dementor-like state with all of his worst memories coming up. It was horrible to see Harry’s face twitch and hear him yell. Snape himself enjoyed this enormously, it’s the first time I ever saw him smile. What a bastard!

I knew Snape wasn’t on our side. I’ll never understand why Dumbledore trusts him. He practically screams “I’m a spy!” at us, and what is the Order doing? Nothing. I’ll keep a close eye on him.


Thursday, September 26th

Tonight I dreamed about the Yule Ball. Well, not the one from last year, but it was awfully similar.

Hermione kept running around with a sign around her neck that said: “Ask me before someone else does and not as a last resort!” A bit stupid, if you ask me. I have no idea what she wanted to achieve with it, maybe impress some boy? Harry went with Ginny and I was going with them, just to look after them so Harry wouldn’t do anything, well, you know what with her. Like kissing. Ginny’s 14, there’s no way she’d kiss a bloke! And if someone’s trying, I’ll teach him not to. I’m her brother, it’s my job to look after her.

Anyway, Ginny didn’t like this arrangement very much and so she charmed violet and pink frills onto my dress robes! So I spent the first hour of that sickening ball in my room, taking them back off. Unfortunately, the scissoring charm worked a little bit too well and my sleeves were a bit short, but at least all the lace was gone.

When I went down, all the food was gone. Bugger. Instead, there were snogging couples everywhere, including Harry and my sister. He was kissing Ginny! Of course, I had to interfere, who knows what he might have done with her. Doesn’t he fancy Cho Chang anyhow? Wonder where she was. I stunned them so they couldn’t kiss anymore, and dragged Harry a fair distance away. To the Quidditch stands, to tell you the truth. He’s my best mate but there’s no way I’d let him snog my sister. Ginny’s too precious for that.

I have to hide this from her. I’m positive she still fancies Harry although he likes Cho Chang. She should forget boys for another few years and concentrate on her studies. There’s no way Ginny and Harry will ever happen, she shouldn’t get her hopes up.

On my way inside, I heard a very, very ugly voice. “Herm “ own “ ninny,” it muttered in the bushes. Krum! Viktor Krum and Hermione! They were snogging, too. Well, I could see his bad intentions by the gleam in his eye, and he clearly had more in mind than snogging. OK, I’m not in love with Hermione, but I’m her friend, so I had to save her from this bloke. Luckily, I got him from behind, a stunner right in his back. Ha. Unluckily, Hermione spotted me and so we were duelling. She was yelling at me that she had been obvious enough this time. Well, I hadn’t seen anything apart from that stupid sign.

Krum. Viktor Krum. Even if I got his autograph last summer, I still can’t stand him. He’s just trying to abuse Hermione. He’s so much older than her, there’s no way he’s only thinking about holding hands! Hermione might be the smartest witch in Hogwarts, but she’s a little bit naïve in these situations. For one thing, she trusts Krum. Someone should tell her the truth.

I just wonder if she really wanted me to ask her out?



Friday, September 27th

Tonight, I dreamed about camping. Harry, Hermione and I were on a tour. Obviously it was quite dangerous, Hermione kept talking about how “they” would detect us if we used magic. So we had to keep our wands away. Boy, it was boring! Nothing but landscape the whole day. No one said anything, they just kept looking to the left and to the right and back to make sure we weren’t followed.

Guess who had to carry that damn heavy tent without magic? Yes, it was me, because I was tallest. It was unfair, I had the heaviest backpack by far! Hermione carried nothing but the responsibility, she said. Harry stared onto the path in front of him and kept murmuring about “something of Ravenclaw’s”.

Well, he already has had that Gryffindor sword, Parseltongue is quite Slytherin, so why not something from Ravenclaw? Although I think if he collects historical magical items he might have gone mental. It’s Hermione who loves History of Magic!

Finally we arrived at a place Hermione said was all right for us to rest. While the two of us were putting up that dratted tent, Harry went on the lookout. Hermione still wouldn’t allow me to use magic, so it took ages until everything was ready. That stupid tent collapsed at least ten times and we didn’t have enough pigs or whatever these things are called. The food came out of something Hermione called a “tin” and it was worse than the stuff we found in the boys’ tent during the World Cup! I suppose Hermione just isn’t a born cook. Or all Muggle food tastes like this.

I really wonder what we were doing there. Were Death Eaters following us? Why weren’t we at Grimmauld Place? This dream’s idiotic. Maybe it’s a riddle, but it doesn’t makes sense. Well, if Harry’s “something of Ravenclaw’s” is her mind, then he could maybe decipher it. Have fun, Harry!


Saturday, September 28th

Tonight I dreamed about Kreacher. Yuck! He was dancing happily, with a picture of the Black family in his arms. I recognised Sirius’s dear mother, she looked just as ugly as on that horrible screaming painting.

I wonder if they’ve found a way to remove it yet. But if Kreacher was happy, something terrible must have happened. When I think about our first encounter in the summer, it still gives me a shudder. Just imagine waking up in the night and finding that ghastly face staring at you.


Then I dreamed about standing on a huge green meadow and eating grass. It tasted quite good, to tell the truth, and it was very juicy. I spent my time eating and watching the sky and all those little animals in the grass. Then I got thirsty and went to search for some water. There was a river nearby, looking wonderfully clear. I bent down in order to drink, but then I saw my reflection. It was awful. No wonder I had liked the grass so much “ I was a cow!

Bugger. Me, a cow. It still gets worse. First I was an ape and now a cow. At least apes are intelligent, according to that book I borrowed from the library anyway. Muggles even say that they’re our ancestors. Wicked. But where has the tail gone?


Sunday, September 29th

The dream I had tonight is a complete mystery. There were a lot of people I didn’t know, so I don’t know how to explain it properly.

OK, first there was a woman. She wore ancient robes which must’ve been at least a hundred years older than my dress robes for the Yule Ball. In her hands she had a small model of the sun and the planets. Pluto was missing. It looked exquisite, the planets were shimmering and they were moving. I wish I had something like this, I would never have to go to an Astronomy lesson again.

Just as she took her wand and was about to say an incantation, the scenery changed.

Well, the scenery didn’t really change, I was still at the place I had been before, on top of some tower in a forest. But the woman was gone. Instead, there was a young man, holding the model and performing some wicked spell. It started shimmering and for a moment I was blinded by its rays. When I was able to see again, the man and the model had both gone. I just had a horrible laughter ringing in my ears. It sounded evil and I shivered. It made everything go cold.

Only moments later, there was a scream on the grounds. I looked down and saw the model lying in the grass, completely destroyed. Next to it was someone who looked furious. He had thrown his wand down and was shouting insults like a madman.

And Hermione thinks I use bad language…

Finally I managed to make out his face. It looked horrible, more like a snake’s than a man’s. He must have seen me, too, because he picked up his wand and, faster than I could even have thought of a spell, I saw something red shooting towards me. Everything went black in an instant.

That man with the snakelike face “ it must have been You-Know-Who. He looked exactly like Harry described him. Oh my God. You-Know-Who in my dreams? What did he do to me? Does this mean that I’ll die? That You-Know-Who will kill me? I have to lie down…


Later

Trelawney’s bad influence on me is already coming through. Merlin, these are only ordinary dreams! Hermione said dreams were influenced by our subconscious, so I guess when I’ve You-Know-Who on my mind I dream about him. There’s no need to panic at all. I’m no Seer, it’s only my imagination. Nothing more. That’s it. Boy, am I glad I can stop this diary now. I was so sure I would die, I was already starting to write my last will. My broom was supposed to go to Ginny.

You won’t believe how glad I am that I can throw this into the fire now.


Even later

Wait “ if dreams really come from my subconscious mind, why did I dream about Hermione?
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=52744