Your Anatomy by lovelle
Summary: Finally, Ron and Hermione are together. The war has passed and the time to go back to Hogwarts for the last time is near. But before they go back, they share a few final secret moments together as they remember the memories that they had through the years.
Categories: Ron/Hermione Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 4458 Read: 14840 Published: 01/10/12 Updated: 07/06/12
Story Notes:
This is going to be my first fanfic posted here in MNFF. And I'm really excited of what Hp fans, especially Romione fans will think of this.

This fanfic is also the first ever chaptered fanfic I ever wrote. And I'm just hoping I did okay.

I thought of this story because I was lying in bed and I thought that what would it be like if Ron and Hermione were lying on the same bed... Don't worry, this is seriously kid-friendly!

Hope that you like it! Oh yeah, I own nothing! Enjoy!

1. Ron's Side by lovelle

2. Hermione's Side by lovelle

Ron's Side by lovelle
Author's Notes:
This chapter happens at night time. And it is in Ron's perspective.

*****
–Hermione, are you sure you’re okay?” Ron was saying to Hermione as they were talking about the day they had with the others. They went to a pond near to the Burrow to commemorate the last few days of summer and go back to Hogwarts for their final year on Saturday.

All three of them were actually looking forward to going back to school. After the war, they decided that they needed to finish their studies even though they were famous in the Wizarding World… And it would be nice to hide from the interviews, photo shoots, and whatever publicity that they got after the war.

–Of course…” Hermione said, massaging her temple. –It’s just a headache. Don’t worry okay?”

They were in Ginny’s room. Ron just came down to say good night to both girls but it seemed like Ginny was already asleep. It had been a tiring day. They had been in the pond to swim for the whole day. Ron couldn't blame Ginny.

Hermione lie down in her bed and lay on her side. But before she shut her eyes and went to sleep, she signalled Ron toward her. Ron sat on her bed, but Hermione pulled him down and said, –Lie down for a while…”

Ron seemed to blush, thinking it was a good thing it was kind of dark so no one would see him like that. But he obeyed Hermione and lay back on his side so that he was facing her.

They didn’t talk, they were just there, lying down and staring at each other. Ron reached for Hermione’s temple and started massaging it with his finger. Hermione raised her arm, held Ron’s hand and stopped him from massaging her. She didn’t let go of his hand, she just placed both of their hands in her cheek.

–Thank you,” she said faintly, –and good night!” Hermione kissed Ron on the mouth a bit forcefully for a good while.

When she stopped, she said, –I feel better now…” her eyes still closed from the kiss. After a while, Hermione fell asleep.

Ron stared at his girlfriend. He still couldn’t believe that his best friend was now his girlfriend. He was so caught off guard by the kiss that he was still laying there on the bed. But either way, he was making sure that she was asleep.

Hermione was still holding his hand; he just shook it off slowly to see if she was asleep. Hermione didn’t move even one bit when he let go. Ron decided to leave and let her rest, but he didn’t move.

There was something stopping him so that he was still staring at Hermione. There was this force that drew him to Hermione. Ron couldn’t just leave even though he knew all he’d do was stare at her. He looked down at Hermione’s legs and smiled.

Ron remembered the time when the both of them were being tied up for the second task in the Triwizard Tournament.

You were so nervous at that time that you couldn’t let go of my hand. You were really agitated when people started to tie up our legs. You were just looking at me with that nervous face. You were so worried about Harry, but I knew that you were a bit scared when McGonagall said that we were going in the depths of the lake.

–But the giant squid is there…” you said, I tried my best to stop laughing and then it dawned on me, –The giant squid is there!” and I became nervous too. You smiled at me and I’m sure that you were stopping your laughter too. But we were still nervous and we still couldn’t let go of each other’s hands.

–Will you two stop moving around? And can you let go already, you don’t want your arms to be cut off when the champions are going to get you!” McGonagall scolded us. And when she left we both laughed. And the next thing I knew, Harry, Gabrielle and I were floating on the lake.


Ron became suddenly annoyed.

And you were there with Viktor! You were enjoying yourselves in the corner and smiling. Ron smiled again, but when you saw us, you came rushing to our direction. I was so happy seeing Viktor’s face when you came to hug me and Harry. I even saw you staring at me when Fleur kissed me because she said I saved Gabrielle. I wasn’t sure but I think one of your eyebrows was raised.

Ron smiled even wider, he stopped staring at Hermione’s legs and looked at her torso. He examined her chest, blushed when she saw her breasts and quickly looked down at her stomach.

You give the best hugs, you know. It’s nice knowing that you won’t just get hugs from your mother. You always hug me and Harry. When we were little, I really thought that girls just do it because they like the attention or something… I think Lavender did that for that reason. I mean she hugged me everywhere I went. On the second thought, she always wanted to snog with me. Ron shook off the memory of his horrible ex-girlfriend. He looked intently at her stomach again.

But your hugs are different. You do that because you want to be comforted. And you do that to comfort us. That’s why I really love your hugs. You always know when I needed comfort. Ron stared at the curve that her side made and put his hand there. He reached down and felt her back. He came closer to Hermione by just a little bit.

When you were petrified in our second year, I was so devastated. You were there on the hospital wing lying on the bed motionless. I was scared, really scared of what happened to you back then. You were so cold and at that time I really wanted to comfort you. I missed your voice telling us what to do at that time. I missed you stopping the way I misbehave. And when you finally came back, Harry and I were so grateful for that.

Ron’s hand felt Hermione’s back softly. He didn’t want to wake her up. He reached higher and felt her shoulder blades; then he felt her hair. Ron moved his body up a little bit so that Hermione’s forehead was level to his chin. He put his head down and inhaled the smell of her hair.

Your hair always smells great. I wonder if you do that for me. Ron smiled and tried not to laugh at his own joke. He looked at her bushy brown hair.

But I’m sure you didn’t straighten your hair for me at the Yule Ball. You did it for Vicky!

Ron felt hot with jealousy. He inhaled the sweet smell of her again. You were really pretty then. With your dress and your pretty hair, you looked perfect… But you don’t have to straighten your hair. I was stupid telling you that I realized that you were a girl! Of course I knew that you're a girl! I was fourteen and I was stupid back then! But at that time, you looked pretty. Not pretty, you were beautiful, always beautiful to me. I like your bushy hair. When I met you for the first time in the train, it was the first thing I noticed about you. Your long, brown, bushy hair always makes you stand out. And I loved the feel of your hair when we hug and it tickles my nose. I love to touch your soft hair when we kiss.

Ron’s arm left Hermione’s back and was now brushing her hair. I even love your hair right now.

Ron’s hand was now perusing Hermione’s arm and at her lower arm, he felt her scars. He moved down the bed so that their faces were level with each other, and he looked down at Hermione’s arm. There were the faint scars that said –Mudblood.” He shut his eyes forcefully, and he remembered the screams that Hermione made at the Malfoy Manor. He had been so angry at himself because he could not help her. Every time he heard Hermione’s scream at that time, it felt as if his heart was being stabbed.

I’m so sorry Hermione. I’m sorry I didn’t help you. I was so stupid, and I didn’t fight that rat to get to you. I’m so sorry… It must have hurt so much, and I wasn’t there to ease the pain. Every time I see your scar, I always feel guilty. I couldn’t protect you. I’m just glad that you’re here with me…

Ron opened his eyes slowly and saw Hermione’s calm, sleeping face. She was there, and he couldn’t have it any other way.

His hand went down and felt her hand. He took it carefully, interlocking their fingers. Ron gave a small smirk.

I know this is so stupid, but when I was in the hospital wing, asleep because I drank that poisoned drink, I think it was your hand that was holding mine. I never asked anyone, but right now, feeling your hand, I’m pretty sure that it was your hand that was holding mine. I just realized that our hands really fit together. When we were running around Hogwarts escaping from wherever, you never let my hand go and I was sure I didn’t want to let yours go too.

Ron’s eyes suddenly landed on her closed eyes. Your eyes are so beautiful, they smile when you smile. They’re serious when you’re mad and they are teary when you are sad. I don’t want to see you sad. And I’m sorry I made you sad… When I left you and Harry in the forest, I saw your sad face, and all I was, was mad. When I Disapparated, I couldn’t help to be mad at myself, I was so stupid and inconsiderate. You were crying and I couldn’t even stop it because I caused it.

But I’m glad that I can see your eyes smile when I make you laugh, when I make you happy and when we first kissed.


Ron’s eyes now landed on Hermione’s lips. I was so glad we kissed at that time, and I didn’t care that Harry was there. It just felt so right, you just felt so right when we kissed. I was so surprised when you jumped and kissed me. I felt like I melted, but I wanted to kiss you more and lifting you was perfect…

Bloody hell! I feel like kissing you right now…
But he didn’t. He was just there, still staring at Hermione.

Not a moment too soon, Ron came closer. His heart was hammering fast and he gave Hermione a brief kiss on the lips. Hermione gave a little groan that made Ron jump off the bed and stand up.

As much as I want to stay and sleep beside you, Hermione, I can’t… When Ginny wakes up and sees us lying on the bed together, she might think… something else… Ron blushed at the thought of that.

He took the sheets and covered Hermione with them.

–Good night Hermione.” He whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead. He just couldn’t get enough of her.

Ron blew the candle out on the bedside table and slowly walked to the door to leave. Before he left, he took a peek of Hermione’s silhouette and closed the door.

Ron went up to his room and opened the door slowly and saw Harry sleeping soundly in the other bed. He lay down his bed, pulled up his sheets and blew the candle in his bedside table.

He thought of Hermione once again, closed his eyes and fell asleep.
End Notes:
So... What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

And also, I want to take this opportunity to thank my awesome beta, Lily!

Thank you for reading the first chapter!
Hermione's Side by lovelle
Author's Notes:
I'm so sorry if it took so much time to put this up. I had trouble with the story that I had to get three beta-readers for this. Meaning, I have to practice more on my writing!

Anyway, the first chapter you read was about Ron's memories about Hermione. So this second and final chapter, you'll read about Hermione's memories about Ron.

This is the second and final chapter, so I hope you enjoy reading!!

*****
Hermione woke up with sore limbs. She knew she should’ve stretched before swimming in the lake near the Burrow. Still lying on her bed, she stretched her whole body under her sheets.

Hmmm… I don’t remember using my sheets. Then the previous night came to her. She invited Ron to lie down on her bed. She felt her cheeks turning red at the thought of it. And then she smiled, wondering what he was doing while she was sleeping.

Hermione had a sudden thought. She dressed herself properly and went up to the floor where Ron’s room was located. She knocked on the door, but no one answered, so she grabbed the door knob and checked if it was unlocked. She grinned when she heard a click, and went inside Ron’s orange room.

Dawn was starting to come around. Hermione could see Ron asleep on the nearest bed from the door. She suppressed her laughter when she heard Ron snore a little. She looked at the other bed; Harry was still sleeping, but she looked back to Ron.

She approached Ron’s bed and sat down on it. She reached for Ron’s cheek. –Thank you so much for accompanying me last night,” she whispered to him, even though she knew that he would never hear it.

Hermione lay down on Ron’s bed and turned on her side to face him. And automatically, Ron turned to his side too, facing the surprised Hermione. For a second she thought that her boyfriend was awake, but he wasn’t.

Boyfriend.

Ron was her boyfriend now. She had never thought that this ginger-haired boy would be the very person she will be in love with. Just remembering the past made her laugh.

Without warning, Ron pushed his sheets away using his legs. Hermione helped him out. It was, after all, still summer; she couldn’t blame him if he felt hot. She pulled the sheets away and stared at Ron’s legs, which had hairs the same red as his head . But she also noticed some scars. She then remembered that in their third year Ron’s leg was broken because he twisted it in the Whomping Willow because Sirius was dragging him inside.

You know, I cried just hearing your body being torn . It was so awful hearing your voice full of pain. Harry and I ran towards you. I was so scared that I was going to lose you… I don’t want to see you dead! I wanted to see you laughing. But every time I remember you being so broken and bleeding in the Shrieking Shack,all I wanted to do was to care for you.

Hermione forgot when she closed her eyes. All she knew was that it was really scary. She didn’t even realize that her eyes were quite watery, but there were no tears while remembering that day… She opened her eyes and saw Ron’s legs full of the scars that he received from all the adventures that they had. Hermione started remembering the blocks that Ron made using his legs as the keeper of Gryffindor House. His legs were full of bruises after the games. Ron was one of the reasons why Gryffindor won the Quidditch Cup. After the game, the Gryffindors celebrated in the common rooms. And then, Hermione turned her face to the ceiling because she remembered someone really awful!

Why did you even have to go snogging her! Lavender Brown?! Really, Ron, really? That crystal-ball-watching, palm-reading, tea-leaf-interpreting, horrible girl! Hermione sighed and tried her best to calm down. I guess you can call it karma. You were just there, celebrating with everybody because you were the reason why Gryffindor won. To tell you the truth, I also wanted to come up to you and kiss you. Kiss you because you won and it felt like it was the right thing to do. But I hesitated because all those people were around. But seeing her kissing you ripped my soul apart… the only thing missing was a Dementor trying to snog me too!

But now… now, I have you…
Hermione’s body moved closer to Ron’s and her arm wrapped around Ron’s side . She noticed that his lanky body had gotten thinner. You fought hard Ron. You fought hard in the war, in defeating the Horcrux, leaving your family to fight. You got really pale, weak, and even got thinner. For a person who eats a lot, you’re really thin. Hermione smiled and laughed silently as she remembered Ron stuffing loads of food in his mouth whenever it was time to eat. I wonder what you’ll think of my cooking! I should try and cook for you sometimes…

Hermione closed her eyes and tried to imagine what food she would prepare for him… Chocolates came to her mind but suddenly…

I shouldn’t try and give you Chocolate Cauldrons… When I heard that you ate something with love potion… I got even more devastated! I mean, it’s bad enough that you were dating Lavender, and suddenly you fell in love with Romilda Vane! She’s a hideous person! I mean, she was out to get Harry. But it was scarier that you ate those because I even asked myself, –When are you going to fall in love with me?”

And then after that, you drank something poisonous!
Hermione tried to move closer. She wrapped her arms around his body. The hand that was holding his side was now holding his back. Don’t you ever scare me like that!

When I heard that you ate something with love potion, my mind was screaming no… And when they told me that you were in the hospital wing for drinking something poisonous, I just ran to where you were, and I couldn’t help but run even though everything in me hurt. All I wanted to see was you. When I saw you in that bed in the hospital wing, I saw you very pale; your lips were white as if you were dead. And then you opened those white lips of yours and muttered my name. Your subconscious was saying my name, and just hearing it was enough to know you were okay. You have no idea how happy I was when I heard you say that.

Harry finally told me every detail of what happened, and you have no idea how many thank you’s I gave him. I even told him –Thank you for saving him for me…”


Hermione opened her eyes and saw his lips. She was so relieved that they weren’t white. They were pink and slightly open because he was still sleeping. She giggled just seeing Ron so peaceful… and blushed.

You know, I’m so happy that you kissed me back when I first kissed you. You were so genuine when you said that you wanted to save the house elves, and I just knew you were my knight in shining armour! I know it’s stupid, calling you that , but you were! Knowing that you always cared for the things I care about is just amazing! I really love you for that! Hermione closed the remaining gap that their bodies made. You, lifting we in the air while kissing me, it was glorious! You should do that again some time . She giggled as she remembered their first kiss. And suddenly, she closed her eyes and she brushed her lips on Ron’s. A tingling sensation went through her body just by doing that and gave a huge smile. I just wish that you were my first kiss and I was yours too…

You really are my knight in shining armour!
Hermione then smiled and giggled at the thought of Ron riding a horse. And remembered that he really did! I remember when we were saving the Philosopher’s Stone, we were standing in a giant chess board, and you said that you would be the knight. You were so adorable! And you were very brave… That was the first time that you impressed me. And I’ll never forget, you were so in the zone of playing the game. You were ordering these giant pieces to go there and there, and you just amazed me. I even thought that you were dazzling at that time! Hermione laughed at the thought.

The hand that was holding Ron’s back travelled to his shoulder. Ron’s broad and lanky shoulder… Hermione felt an uneasy feeling in her gut. She remembered it.

I’m so sorry about the Splinch Ron. I’m so sorry. I should’ve warned you that we were Apparating. I ruined your whole arm Ron. I’m so sorry. Though the scars were under his shirt, Hermione could feel them. She remembered the blood streaming from them, and she tried her best to calm herself down and ordered Harry to get the Essence of Dittany and just poured it on his shoulder. Once again, you scared me Ron Weasley. Seeing those scars heal felt like I breathed again… I was so scared that I might lose you.

Hermione moved her hand downward to Ron’s arm, just above his elbow. When you left us and Disapparated, I couldn’t help myself but cry. Every night, I would cry, and I kept saying that you were mental for leaving… I even thought that you never cared for me as more than a friend… And I held to the hope that you did care for me as more than that because you wanted me to come with you… I wanted to. I want to come with you and be with you! I wanted to ran away too and see my family. I understand how you felt about your family. I wanted to stay with you, I wanted to follow you at that time, be alone with you… Just the thought of you leaving scared me because I never even told you how I felt. I never wanted those feelings to be left alone. I wanted you to come back for me… And you didn’t…

Hermione stopped, Ron grunted in his sleep. Hermione was squeezing Ron’s arm to the point that he almost woke up. So Hermione let go of his arm and held his hand . She interlocked her fingers between his… and smiled slowly.

But you did come back. I know now that you did come back for me too. When you were telling us that the Deluminator somehow managed to let you hear my voice…Those were the times that I wanted you to come back so bad. I’m just happy that you heard me say your name.

And when you came back, I wanted to hold your hand and know that it was not just a dream. You were holding the Sword and the locket in your hands. And I remembered once again that you were my knight.


Hermione’s thumb was making a circular motion on Ron’s hand. Her eyes went to his face, his peaceful sleeping face, and once again smiled at him. She just admired the sight of Ron on her side.

Your hair suits you, you know… I just love that it’s so red, and even though your family has the same hair colour, yours is very unique. I just love how you mess your hair up and make it your own; I even love to feel your hair when we kiss.

Your freckles are so adorable, do you know that? How there are so many of them on your face, and they even spread all over your body. And when you blush it’s seems they’re gone but it’s always there…
Hermione started caressing Ron’s cheek.

I like your nose, how it’s quite long and thin. And your lips that I so love to kiss!

Ron, I just love you much. I love everything about you. The way you look, the way you are and who you are… Some memories make me remember the bad times but at least I had them with you. And I’ll forever cherish the good times and make more with you. I hope you feel the same way too…


Without intending it, her thought formed into words.

–I love you Ron.”

A hand landed on Hermione’s hand, which was still caressing Ron’s cheek, and she saw that it was his . Ron suddenly smiled and opened his eyes to see Hermione lying on his bed.

–I love you too Hermione.” The words escaped from Ron’s lips, still curled into a smile . Hermione just smiled back at him.

–Good morning!” Ron started rubbing his eyes and returned his hand to where Hermione was touching his cheek. –So what are you doing in my bed?”

Hermione blushed and said, –To say good morning to you…”

–Well, I love the way you do it. You should do it every day,” Ron said.

–Good morning, you two!”

Ron rolled off the bed and slammed on the floor. Hermione automatically sat up and was shocked to see Harry stretching facing the window.

–Yeah… Good morning, mate,” Ron said, rubbing his nose and sitting back down on his bed with Hermione.

–So… uhmm… how long have you been awake?” Hermione said apprehensively.

–Hmm… Let’s see…” Harry turned to face them with a smug on his face . –I should try to wake Ginny up just like Hermione did! Well, I’ll leave you two alone!” Harry nodded.

–Bad idea mate, that’s not a good plan!” Ron rose from his bed, running toward him.

Hermione was still sitting on Ron’s bed laughing at what happened. Ron came running back to his room and sat beside Hermione. –It’s not a bad idea you know, you should do that every day!”

–Then you should tuck me in every night too!” Hermione replied.

–Sure, it’s not a bad idea too.” Ron gave Hermione a kiss on the lips and cut it off quickly. –Sorry about the morning breath!” Ron said slightly embarrassed . He turned red immediately.

–That’s okay.” Hermione felt the tingling sensation again, like the time she kissed him earlier. She smiled at seeing Ron’s freckles disappear because of blushing.

–C’mon, let’s stop Harry waking up Ginny like… that!” Ron grabbed Hermione’s hand, and they ran toward the door.
End Notes:
Thank you for reading this fic! I really hope you liked it! Thoughts , comments, and reactions are gladly appreciated!

Thank you so much to my three beta-readers: Shinju, Lily and especially to Megan!
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=90850