Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

When I See Only You by gossipweaver

Printer
Summary:

How far will a person go in the pursuit of true love, a person who is not the lucky chosen few…

Part 2 of MY GUARDIAN ANGEL series:

1.My Guardian Angel 2.When I See Only You 3.The Boy Next Door



Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 25 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 47879 Viewcount: 97312
Published on: 01/29/05 Updated On: 04/06/05






1. Chapter 1 The Goodnight Kiss by gossipweaver [ - ] (1450 words)
Harry was lucky enough to be staying at the Burrow for the summer. Not only were there many more friendly faces there, there was also one special longhaired redhead, whose angelic face and sparkling brown eyes had captured his heart and mesmerized his soul since this past New Year’s. Nothing mattered anymore to Harry except her. All he knew was that he was going to begin his fifth year with happiness and delight with her by his side. However, unbeknownst to Harry, there would be a new teacher at Hogwarts, and she would stop at nothing to tear them forever apart and to drag Harry back to his former self.
2. Chapter 2 Perfect Life by gossipweaver [ - ] (1104 words)
Mrs. Weasley still doesn’t know about their special relationship. For Harry, this could be the last obstacle to his perfect life with Ginny, or is it?
3. Chapter 3 London Rain by gossipweaver [ - ] (1384 words)
Harry encounters a captivating yet mysterious woman in the Leaky Cauldron and is unwillingly drawn to her because she seems to know everything about him, as if she can read his mind.
4. Chapter 4 Pictures Speak a Thousand Words by gossipweaver [ - ] (1387 words)
Sometimes the truth is in front of our eyes, but we choose to not see it.
5. Chapter 5 I Can See Only You by gossipweaver [ - ] (1480 words)
What are Aria’s intentions when it comes to Harry? Is it friendship? Or does she want more?
6. Chapter 6 Seduce Me by gossipweaver [ - ] (1375 words)
Harry doesn’t know what he is going to do with Aria. All he knows is that he has to solve this dilemma alone because he certainly can’t confide in his friends about this.
7. Chapter 7 Where Have All The Flowers Gone? by gossipweaver [ - ] (1338 words)
It was a stupid game, but it gave Harry all the answers...
8. Chapter 8 Point Of No Return by gossipweaver [ - ] (1572 words)
Harry wants to tell Aria there is nothing between them, but his denial of their mutual attraction did nothing but elevate their secretive relationship to another level…
9. Chapter 9 Friend Or Foe by gossipweaver [ - ] (1663 words)
Both are in love with the same boy. Can they still be friends?
10. Chapter 10 Playing With Fire by gossipweaver [ - ] (1840 words)
Unfortunately, someone is going to get burned very soon…
11. Chapter 11 Test Of Honor by gossipweaver [ - ] (1366 words)
After having recovered from Harry’s rejection, Aria restarts her class and she has a surprise for him.
12. Chapter 12 Why So Sad? by gossipweaver [ - ] (1457 words)
Harry did promise that he was going to be her friend. Can he fulfill his promise without betraying Ginny?
13. Chapter 13 One Step Backward, Two Steps Forward by gossipweaver [ - ] (1508 words)
Aria wants to forfeit, or does she really?
14. Chapter 14 Her Eden by gossipweaver [ - ] (1410 words)
As a friend…as a friend… How much longer can she keep being in denial?
15. Chapter 15 An Intimate Gaze by gossipweaver [ - ] (1811 words)
It is nothing more than a spiritual telepathic connection… but it is so intimate, and it means so much more...
16. Chapter 16 Walking On Broken Glass by gossipweaver [ - ] (1286 words)
Harry+Ginny+Aria? Aria knows someone has to be the casualty and she is determined that it is not going to be her.
17. Chapter 17 The Mark Of Remorse by gossipweaver [ - ] (1789 words)
Harry gradually realizes that the consequences of his reckless behavior will hurt not only Ginny, but all the important people around him as well.
18. Chapter 18 Red Light At The Crossroads by gossipweaver [ - ] (1551 words)
Harry is finally ready to face Ginny, so he thinks. But why is she running away from him?
19. Chapter 19 When You Hold Me...While I Cry… by gossipweaver [ - ] (3295 words)
…wondering silently whether this is going to last or whether this is the last…
20. Chapter 20 Forget Me…My Beloved by gossipweaver [ - ] (2567 words)
You are never quite sure who your beloved truly is until you are faced with the most dire of circumstances, when all hope is seemingly lost.
21. Chapter 21 Knife Cuts Like A Knife by gossipweaver [ - ] (3675 words)
“It will once again be a painful memory of my lonely past… Goodbye, Harry Potter...”
22. Chapter 22 The Love That Was Borrowed by gossipweaver [ - ] (2488 words)
The happiness that felt so real… the dreams that felt so true… They were nothing but illusions… temporary and short-lived… nothing but pure love that was borrowed and eventually have to be given back…
23. Chapter 23 Let Me Touch You One More Night by gossipweaver [ - ] (3087 words)
“It doesn’t matter what happens tomorrow. What I cared about is tonight with you…” ~Aria Hannibal~
24. Chapter 24 For The Future Memories by gossipweaver [ - ] (2291 words)
For future memories, those are the actions of today…
25. Chapter 25 Message In A Paper Plane (Conclusion) by gossipweaver [ - ] (3705 words)
Harry’s long time friend will do her part to ensure that his bond with Ginny will never be severed.