Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Love Blossoms Once More by mysteriousnight

Printer
Summary: Hermione has been an Auror for three years. An almost usual mission forces her to dwell upon her painful past, and rethink her future. Takes place about six years after the trio leaves Hogwarts. Read and Review Please!

Note: Rated "Third to Fifth Year" just in case.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 13 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 20410 Viewcount: 47406
Published on: 02/19/05 Updated On: 07/13/06





1. Old Friends by mysteriousnight [ - ] (1174 words)
Chapter Summary: Harry beckons Hermione to Mad-Eye Moody's house, where supposedly, he's had another episode. What will they find there?
2. Surprises by mysteriousnight [ - ] (1645 words)
Chapter Summary: There, at the end of the hallway, was a door, that lay half open, with a dim light shining through. Hermione and Harry inch closer and closer to the door. They enter the room slowly, wands raised. They were shocked by what they saw. So . . . what did they see?
3. Aftermath by mysteriousnight [ - ] (1508 words)
Chapter Summary: Hermione has mixed feelings about the previous night. She meets up with Harry, and as they walk through the familiar streets of Hogsmeade, they make an unexpected stop.
4. Confrontation by mysteriousnight [ - ] (1322 words)
Chapter Summary: Harry and Hermione finally make it to Ron's shop, and Hermione steps inside. Hermione looks around and doesn't see Ron, and feels like crying. Ron pops up from behind the counter holding a statuette. Hermione gasps and Ron drops the statuette. What happens next for these two?
5. New Direction by mysteriousnight [ - ] (1775 words)
Chapter Summary: The story starts to turn for the better as Ron and Harry brainstorm on possible ways to fix the situation that has come about.
6. Advice by mysteriousnight [ - ] (1590 words)
Chapter Summary: Hermione gets a visit from a good confidant, which leads to a trip back to work, and an unexpected letter from a sender unknown.
7. Cause by mysteriousnight [ - ] (1294 words)
Chapter Summary: It's two days before Ginny's memorial service, and the first letter has been sent. Harry visits Hermione (after visiting Ron) and almost lets slip who the real admirer is.
8. Effect by mysteriousnight [ - ] (1822 words)
Chapter Summary: Hermione has a hard day at work, with all of the things shes going through still on her mind. Tonks, Harry, and Remus join her for dinner, and a letter arrives. After dinner, Tonks, Harry, and Remus meet and discuss the identity of the secret admirer.
9. Remembrance by mysteriousnight [ - ] (2314 words)
Chapter Summary: Harry figures out what he must do to help Hermione and Ron come together again. The next morning, at the memorial, Harry re-aquaints with someone he hasn’t seen in a really long time and prepares himself to tell Hermione the truth about the letters.
10. Divulgence by mysteriousnight [ - ] (1140 words)
Chapter Summary: Harry is about to tell Hermione about her secret admirer. They make their way to Harry's flat, and Hermione readies herself for the revealing of her secret admirer.
11. Repercussion by mysteriousnight [ - ] (1481 words)
Chapter Summary: Hermione is hit hard and fast with the identity of her secret admirer. She has a choice of two reactions: 1) She'll take to it kindly, or, 2) She will reject it and hurt those around her. Which will she choose?
12. Repairs by mysteriousnight [ - ] (1740 words)
Chapter Summary: Tonks makes her way to Hermione's house. Thoughts drift in her mind. Will Hermione speak to her? Will she be able to get the mirror? Will everything be fixed again?
13. Epilogue by mysteriousnight [ - ] (1605 words)
Chapter Summary: The final piece to the story. In here, there is a resolution to all conflicts and problems that still lay unresolved.