Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Impossibility of Time Travel by ChibiChibi

Printer
Summary: Three years post-Hogwarts. The final battle has started on the night of Harry's twenty-first birthday and he and Voldemort finally face off -- but Voldemort still has to play his last card to get rid of Harry -- by sending him and three of his 'friends' into the past exactly twenty-one years. The four of them now have to struggle to be accepted, keep their identities from certain persons and find a way home.



This story will contain some romance -- if you don't accept certain couples or just desperately want to know who's going to pair up, just e-mail me, and I'll tell you.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 33 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 158809 Viewcount: 151404
Published on: 11/13/04 Updated On: 01/29/09



Story Notes: This story will be discontinued on this website because of different problems with getting my chapters approved by the mods on this site. However, this story is finished and can be found on fanfiction.net. I hope to see you there!


1. As the Years passed by ChibiChibi [ - ] (3185 words)

2. Proferre Tempus by ChibiChibi [ - ] (2588 words)

3. Friend or Foe? by ChibiChibi [ - ] (4051 words)

4. Reunion by ChibiChibi [ - ] (3414 words)

5. Talking Time by ChibiChibi [ - ] (2938 words)

6. Job Offer by ChibiChibi [ - ] (3952 words)

7. Interlude by ChibiChibi [ - ] (2091 words)

8. Fathers and Sons by ChibiChibi [ - ] (3419 words)

9. Friends and Colleagues by ChibiChibi [ - ] (3345 words)

10. The Stag and the Fawn by ChibiChibi [ - ] (2404 words)

11. Disrupted Lunch by ChibiChibi [ - ] (3171 words)

12. Diagon Alley by ChibiChibi [ - ] (5211 words)

13. Of Lies and Protective Instincts by ChibiChibi [ - ] (7292 words)

14. The Welcoming Feast by ChibiChibi [ - ] (4356 words)

15. Facing your Fears by ChibiChibi [ - ] (3929 words)

16. Roses from No One by ChibiChibi [ - ] (4248 words)

A/N: I’m sorry for the long wait. real life really gets in the way, but I believe you know how this is, so I won’t make any more excuses. I just wanted to thank you for your reviews and I truly hope that you won’t abandon this story, only because the updates aren’t that quick. I can just say that I won’t give up writing this, whatever I start, I will bring to an end and this fanfiction won’t be an exception. I promise.


17. A Boggart, Quidditch and an Announcement by ChibiChibi [ - ] (5391 words)

18. The Halloween Ball by ChibiChibi [ - ] (9638 words)

19. Repercussions by ChibiChibi [ - ] (5994 words)

20. Damage Control by ChibiChibi [ - ] (4779 words)

21. Dinner with the Potters by ChibiChibi [ - ] (5665 words)

22. Past Mistakes by ChibiChibi [ - ] (5478 words)
I’m sooooo sorry, guys! I blame university for this late update. And of course my other stories that also need to be written. I hope you’ll still read this story, even though my updates are really slow at the moment, though I would understand, if you didn’t. However, I want to thank all of you who have reviewed and expressed the wish to read the next chapter. Actually, this chapter’s title should have been “Hermione’s Secret”, but somehow, while writing, this chapter took a completely different turn than what I had actually planned for it. However, it doesn’t influence the general plan I have for this story “ I simply added a bit of information.
Whatever, I hope you forgive me for this incredibly long wait!

23. Norton Lewthwaite by ChibiChibi [ - ] (4463 words)
I'm sorry for the long wait, but I was delayed, because I had to fix some mistakes (grammar) in this chapter before I could finally upload it. I hope this chapter will make up for the wait!

However, I'm absolutely thrilled and surprised by your (mostly) positive reactions towards the Hermione and Draco pairing. I know, some of you have already suspected it, but I'm glad you like it. Actually, I'm a R/Hr shipper myself, but I also like to read about D/Hr and I wanted to try it myself. Besides, I already have other plans for Ron...

And now, have fun reading this chapter and don't forget to leave a comment. Reviews = Happy Author ;)

24. The Truth in Rumours by ChibiChibi [ - ] (4932 words)
I’m so sorry… But after my surgery (the cruciate ligament in my right knee tore during a self-defence class in June along with the meniscus ,which had to be treated before the cruciate ligament) nearly four weeks ago, I just didn’t have any motivation to write, being holed up at home without being able to do much except for being forced to lie on the couch and walk only short distances at a time, but now I think I’m getting back on track. Unfortunately the new term at university start again in a week and I have no idea how stressful this term will be.

However, I’ve finally finished the next chapter and here it is… Have fun!

25. The Moment of Truth by ChibiChibi [ - ] (5190 words)
Will you forgive me for the long wait? Sometimes RL is really a b… University and so on takes up a lot of time… But I won’t bore you with long winded excuses. What I want to do is thank you all for your reviews! I know I left you with a cliffhanger, but this chapter will continue directly where the last one ended. But I believe in this chapter you’ll all find what you’ve been waiting for sooo long!

I don’t want to let you wait any longer, so let me just say one more thing: Have fun!

26. Turning Points by ChibiChibi [ - ] (7351 words)
I’m soooo sorry for this incredibly long delay… Will you believe me, when I tell you that I wanted to have this chapter finished by New Year? *cringe* But again real life interfered and first now that the winter term at university is over and I have written all my finals, I once again found the time and motivation to write… However, this chapter is again longer, so I hope this will somehow make up for the long wait… But thank you so much for your reviews and your support! You’re great!

And now, finally on to the story:

27. The new Potions Master by ChibiChibi [ - ] (5390 words)
Well, I know that I shouldn’t even apologize anymore… However, I hope you all know how real life can be, so I won’t make excuses. Just remember that, no matter how long it takes, I will continue to update this story. I will never abandon it, I promise!
I also want to thank all of you for your nice and encouraging reviews! That’s what keeps an author going! And I hope that I can keep up the apparently good work, so that you won’t hex me!

And now, on to the new chapter!

28. Harry's Scheme by ChibiChibi [ - ] (6201 words)
Hi again! I tried to get this chapter out before DH was released, but now I’m one day late. However, I just think that the book is really great! I’ve actually cried at some scenes and laughed really hard at others. Deathly Hallows is in my opinion a worthy end for the Harry Potter Series, even though I still don’t want to believe that it is all over! When I finished it yesterday, I thought at first that it was a really brilliant fanfiction, but then I realized that it was really the end, that it was really JKR’s work, I’ve just read. But I think that Harry will live on in one way or another in his fandom!

And to make this happen, I worked hard to get this chapter out today! Enjoy!

29. Answers by ChibiChibi [ - ] (6168 words)
I’m so sorry! I know I really left you hanging, especially since the end of the last chapter was really mean. I tried to get this chapter out before my cycle tour (my friend and I travelled exactly 926km from Konstanz to Koblenz, always along the Rhine. It was really fun!), but it didn’t work out. However, here it is finally! I thank you all for your reviews and your patience!
30. The Spy's Decision by ChibiChibi [ - ] (6264 words)
Again, I won’t say much. You know that I’m really busy at university, so that’s my only excuse… I hope you understand and will still continue to read this story, even though my updates are really, really slow, while I have so many other things to do… But don’t worry, I will never abandon this fic!!!

And now, before we go on to the story, I wanted thank you all very much for your reviews and critics! It’s always great to see that your work is appreciated. :)



31. Ron's big Day by ChibiChibi [ - ] (5714 words)
A/N: Thanks again for the great reviews and waiting so patiently for my updates. Right now, I’m working at my Bachelor Thesis, which is about ‘Myth, Legend and History in Harry Potter’. Isn’t it great to write an important paper like this about a book you love so much? Well, I think so anyway. ^^ Anyway, I have to hand it in until May 21, so I’m really really busy… Don’t expect a new chapter until I’ve handed the Bachelor Thesis in.

So, I don’t want to bore you any longer! Have fun reading this chapter!

32. Hogwart's Seven by ChibiChibi [ - ] (5291 words)
A/N: So, after a very long break due to several reasons (trouble with uploading documents on this site, closed queue, RL etc) here's now, that the new year has begun, finally a new chapter! If you're still reading this, please leave a small review! :o)
33. The Princess's Tales by ChibiChibi [ - ] (5306 words)
Well, I'm still one chapter ahead with this story (after this one's posted) and I didn't want to let you wait any longer than necessary for this chapter. I plan to write a new chapter soon, but I'm really caught up in work for my university at the moment. I will, however, do as much as I can!
Thanks agaon for all the nice reviews! You guys haven't forgotten me yet! :)