Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Don't Say a Thing by FreeWinky

Printer
Summary: Ron has been away from home too long for Mrs Weasley's liking. Why? Because he is now the only unmarried son left. So, this time when he is home for a special family celebration, she takes him to task and makes sure that he takes this issue of "settling down" seriously. But, Ron had given up on finding love on his own. Will he find love with the help of his parents? Sure, he will. But....how?
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 11 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 23589 Viewcount: 42434
Published on: 04/25/05 Updated On: 05/11/08





1. Prologue by FreeWinky [ - ] (2911 words)

2. Going Home by FreeWinky [ - ] (1112 words)

3. Meet the Family by FreeWinky [ - ] (2236 words)

4. The Unexpected Task by FreeWinky [ - ] (1548 words)
A/N: I know I was supposed to introduce Hermione in this chapter (Not that Miss Granger needs an intro). I am sorry. I’ll make compensation. Instead of making her introduction, halfway through this chapter, I’ll dedicate the whole next chapter to her. I know it is a little unfair that Ron gets 3 whole ‘intro’ chapters to himself, and Hermione gets only one. But believe me, the shock which Ron has got now is his first, but certainly not his last. Brace yourself guys and gals!
A/N2: Additional disclaimer that the title of the chapter is borrowed from GoF, the brilliant JKR's creation.

5. A Day in the Life of Hermione Granger by FreeWinky [ - ] (1254 words)
Well, it's high time we turned the spotlight on Hermione. Hermione has been quite content with her life. But that was only till now. Nothing could ever prepare her for the shock she was going to receive today.
6. Surprise!!!! by FreeWinky [ - ] (1371 words)
I am back. I realise I have been away for too long but I was caught up in real life.

Ron and Hermione have seen each other now. Will sparks fly? What's Hermione's assignment an how is it related to Ron Weasley?

Now, thanks and a big welcome to my betas CRJ Lupin and Kate Mari.

7. Let the Dating Game Begin and....End! by FreeWinky [ - ] (2649 words)
The first song “ from the movie “Kuchh Na Kaho”, sung by Shankar Mahadevan and Sujata Bhattacharya, written by Javed Akhtar.
The second song “ from the movie “Yaarana (1981)”, sung by Kishore Kumar and written by Anjaan.
The words in the brackets do not give the exact meaning, word by word, but the meaning of the song as a whole.

A Big Big Thanks to my betas, Kate and CRJ Lupin.

8. Revelations by FreeWinky [ - ] (2486 words)
Ron has finally discovered new feelings for Hermione. New...or are they just the old ones resurfacing? And what about the new person in Hermione's life? Who is that?
9. Meet Matthew by FreeWinky [ - ] (3254 words)
Ron learns of the new man in Hermione's life, Matt. Is he going to find place in his heart for him? Will this revelation change his love for Hermione?
10. Ron's Decision by FreeWinky [ - ] (2958 words)
Ron has made his decision. Better late than never. A light chapter, a bit fluffy, if I may say so.
11. What Happens Now? by FreeWinky [ - ] (1810 words)
Ron has just announced that he is going to marry Hermione, come what may. But.... why is there a but always?