Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Distraction by Jenn_Weasley

Printer
Summary: Telara always knew she was special to her adoptive family. But she never knew how special she really was until Albus Dumbledore took her back to England and the wizarding world. Now she faces her biggest challenge ever. Fitting in at Hogwarts? No – she can do that. Will she be able to help Harry Potter win the war against Voldemort? For everyone’s sake – let’s hope so.


Over 4200 reads! Thanks so much everyone!! This was written Pre-HBP. You'll have to suspend new canon a bit for me.


For my faithful (and new as well) reviewers: I've been practicing my amateur publishing skills and have made a paperback version of this story. If you would like a copy, let me know and I'll send one out. I might even make a collection of all my stories if anyone is interested. Thanks!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 28645 Viewcount: 19988
Published on: 04/30/05 Updated On: 12/21/05





1. The Past Always Catches Up by Jenn_Weasley [ - ] (1703 words)

2. You Can Go Home Again by Jenn_Weasley [ - ] (1933 words)

3. Arrival at Hogwarts by Jenn_Weasley [ - ] (2755 words)

4. Classes Begin by Jenn_Weasley [ - ] (3021 words)

5. Dark Arts and the Potions Master by Jenn_Weasley [ - ] (3040 words)

6. The Calm Before the Storm by Jenn_Weasley [ - ] (11048 words)

7. The Storm by Jenn_Weasley [ - ] (5145 words)