Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Legend of the Animagi by Phoenix_Flame

Printer
Summary: You think you know what to expect. But sometimes people cannot guess what the difference the influence and choices of one more person can do. I learned the hard way. In Harry’s sixth year, he meets Rachel McKinnon, the daughter of his mother’s best friend, who quickly becomes friends with the Trio. They experience NEWT level courses, more new friends, and of course, dealing with Voldemort and the Death Eaters. (This story will be an alternate to HBP, but will have elements from it woven in. Thanks to everyone who read and reviewed! I am doing my best to get it updated!) I will not be continuing this story. I will be moving to Kaohsiung, Taiwan in May, and need the time to prepare. Thanks to all of my readers! Maybe I will write another when I come home in 2008!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 8862 Viewcount: 12746
Published on: 05/24/05 Updated On: 02/01/06





1. Prologue: Hopes, Dreams and Fears by Phoenix_Flame [ - ] (979 words)

2. Chapter 1: A letter, some fears, and a big change by Phoenix_Flame [ - ] (2167 words)

3. Chapter 2- Talking, results, and differences by Phoenix_Flame [ - ] (2606 words)

4. Chapter Three: Apologies and Secrets by Phoenix_Flame [ - ] (2004 words)

5. Diagon Alley, shopping, and encounters by Phoenix_Flame [ - ] (1106 words)