Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

It Didn't Start This Way by Marauder by Midnight

Printer
Summary: James Potter and Lily Evans weren't exactly buddies at first sight. They began virtually as enemies. Gradually, however, they came to respect each other and like each other at Hogwarts. Somehow, that like turned to an eternal love.





Described through the memories of all who knew them, this is the story that follows them through the seven years in Hogwarts, as their rocky relationship develops into a bond that becomes the envy everyone. This is the story that describes the difficulties that they encounter during the terrible years of You-Know-Who's reign. This is the story of the parents of The Boy who Lived. This is the story of the love between Lily Evans and James Potter.





Chapter Five (Friends?) posted - Lily walks into the world she never knew.


Sorry for the (very long) delay.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 9306 Viewcount: 12865
Published on: 08/04/05 Updated On: 06/24/06





1. Discovery by Marauder by Midnight [ - ] (2724 words)
All the characters here, except Selena Abercrombie, are of J.K. Rowling's creation.
2. James And Sirius by Marauder by Midnight [ - ] (972 words)
All characters mentioned are created by J.K. Rowling.
3. Witch by Marauder by Midnight [ - ] (2348 words)

4. A Day in Diagon Alley by Marauder by Midnight [ - ] (818 words)

5. Friends? by Marauder by Midnight [ - ] (2444 words)