Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Flames Of Love by Foxie Roxie

Printer
Summary:

WOW OVER 1000 READS!!!

They say love is the most magical thing in the world. They say it lasts until death due you part. But what if it didn't? What if it lasted forever? For Hermione her one and only love, Draco, dies. Her daughter Tammy and herself try to pull themselves together at the news of his death. But it’s hard. They can’t forget someone so special. He had held their family together, now he was gone and they were falling apart. She knew he was gone forever and nothing could change that… little did she know that he was just her last breath away?

Quotes

Everytime she sees a shooting star she says ‘Look mum, daddy is coming back down. Let’s go look for him.’

“Me? I‘m brilliant. Couldn‘t be better. I‘ve been playing hide and bloody seek with the ministry all year. Brilliant!” You muttered sardonically.

- “Good good. Glad to know that they are still… er… seeking you Draco.” I giggled.

- “Yes, yes it is. Now listen, I didn’t come here to have a little chitchat. As a matter of fact it is an important affair.”

- “Really? And what ‘important affair’ would you have with me?”

“You - you really think that? You still wallow in the past? You think I came here - risked my life for a dare!? If you do then say goodbye Hermione. Say goodbye to the person who risked his life to come and tell you how he felt.”
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3448 Viewcount: 1903
Published on: 09/17/05 Updated On: 09/17/05






1. Flames Of Love by Foxie Roxie [ - ] (3448 words)