Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sometimes We Fall by Croyez

Printer
Summary: When Harry Potter takes up the post as Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts, he’s not expecting a calm, easy year as a teacher. After all, he knows that’s not the kind of year he’s bound to have if he will be working alongside Hermione Granger. But he knows he can’t keep running away from her; away from the woman that is both his weakness and his strength; his breath and his demise…because even if he can’t do anything about what happened, he knows it can’t be forgotten…
There was a pause, then, “Sure, I have other things I’d like to do. But none of them are nearly as important as you are, Hermione. None of them could ever be considered better than being with you.”
And as he turned his head to look at her, for while he had been speaking his gaze had been on the falling rain, she felt as if he were coming closer. She could still hear his words clearly, and they had touched her so deeply that tears actually welled in her eyes. She was so happy, and for a moment, she didn’t give a damn if he loved her or not, as long as he stayed with her, sweet and caring as always…

Chapter Two UP on [Dec/21]. Merry Christmas, everyone!
A little review never hurt anyone, now did it? =) Please R&R.
Ratings: [ - ]
Category: Harry/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 10955 Viewcount: 3512
Published on: 10/11/05 Updated On: 12/21/05





1. Memories by Croyez [ - ] (5091 words)

2. It's All Coming Back by Croyez [ - ] (5864 words)