Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Dark Side by lmageous

Printer
Summary: When you read a story, you always read it from the hero's point of view. You read how much pain they're in as they try to stop their enemy. But what did the bad guy think? What was in Lord Voldemort's head from the time he first made a Horcrux to the time he met his final match? Well, finally we know. We know what the Lord Voldemort thinks, and we can read the stories from his point of view. Chapter 9, "Battle on the Rock," is up, please review. Chapter 10, "Armageddon," the final chapter in this story, is ready and finally in the queue. Unfortunately my computer is broken again, and I may not be able to write another story in a while, but I'm thinking about doing one like this from Dumbledore's POV. Anyway, please, tell me what you think of this, and thank you for reading.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 10 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 21227 Viewcount: 28203
Published on: 11/04/05 Updated On: 08/14/06





1. The First Horcrux by lmageous [ - ] (1646 words)

2. The Dark Lord's Request by lmageous [ - ] (1730 words)

3. The Invasion of Godric's Hollow by lmageous [ - ] (2181 words)

4. The Sorting of the Boy-Who-Lived by lmageous [ - ] (1386 words)

5. The Many Challenges by lmageous [ - ] (3046 words)

6. The Great Return by lmageous [ - ] (3095 words)

7. Preparing for War by lmageous [ - ] (1476 words)
This is a fast-forward to the time when Voldemort has lost the prophecy and the wizards have accepted his return. The story's still J.K.'s though.
8. Victory of the Ages by lmageous [ - ] (1123 words)

9. Battle on the Rock by lmageous [ - ] (2705 words)
This is problably my second-to-last chapter, unless I split the last chapter. Try telling me what you think.
10. Armageddon by lmageous [ - ] (2839 words)
Well, finally, I got this up. My apologies for the extreme delay, but as I said, my laptop has been broken. This chapter concludes my story, "The Dark Side," and please, tell me what you think of it.