Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Learning to Love by There you are Peter

Printer
Summary: Set in James and Lily's fifth year - this is their story. I promise you it isn't the whole 'James has changed - let's get married' but it does stick to getting together in the 7th year. We begin just after OWLs and James' pathetic attempts to charm Lily go from bad to worse and not without the help of a certain friend...whose name sounds like furious...but with an i instead of a u...and no o...
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 11 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 30531 Viewcount: 35682
Published on: 11/07/05 Updated On: 05/21/07





1. Not Just a Girl by There you are Peter [ - ] (1845 words)

2. Nice Pyjamas by There you are Peter [ - ] (2818 words)

3. Stormy Weather by There you are Peter [ - ] (3826 words)

4. Lost in the Forest by There you are Peter [ - ] (2445 words)

5. All Things Potter by There you are Peter [ - ] (2415 words)

6. Strange and Beautiful by There you are Peter [ - ] (2808 words)

7. Final Kisses by There you are Peter [ - ] (2872 words)

8. Summer Fires by There you are Peter [ - ] (2886 words)
So, what with one thing and another (exams, my life changing, the mnff queue dying, summer holidays, raving bla bla bla) I haven'y updated for a while but now I'm ready get back on the bandwagon and get some more chapters up here. Currently working on chapter 21 and this is only chapter 8 so I feel a bit of a catch-up coming on...

Anyway, in this chapter, James and Lily are re-united for their summer weekend of fun with Neala and the Marauders...this one leads up to a lot of...drama, shall we say...

9. One Perfect Day by There you are Peter [ - ] (3448 words)
Ok, so third time lucky with getting this chapter up. It's been a while, I know...

So the Marauders, Lily and Neala are all reunited at James' in the height of a summer drought. Everything's perfect and thing couldn't get any better. But then, the discovery of a dark secret hints at everything, I mean, everything, that's to come. Little do they know that they just heard the first about the very thing that will kill them...



10. The Moment Fate Had Been Waiting For by There you are Peter [ - ] (3574 words)
James makes his first (or is it his final?) mistake and Lily can't take it any more. Has he ruined any chance or is this just a minor setback in their romance? It all comes out in this chapter...

(This is the PENULTIMATE chapter in Learning to Love which is so, SO exciting!)

11. A Boy with Black Hair by There you are Peter [ - ] (1594 words)
So THIRD TIME LUCKY.

James and Lily deal with the aftermath of their revelations and some heavy realisations hit them...