Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Battle of Mind and Heart by mollyweasleyisfantastic

Printer
Summary: CHAPTER 15 IS UP!!!! PLEASE READ AND REVIEW, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!


Ginny and Harry worked together throughout the war to overcome darkness, with some particularly unfortunate outcomes. As she looks back now and remembers their lives, the milestones and major moments, she finds herself lonely and missing her best friend. However, unexpected surprises await her as she moves forward in her life...hopes return as well as those she loves.


Thank you for all the reads so far, keep the reviews coming!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 15 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 64393 Viewcount: 60026
Published on: 11/28/05 Updated On: 09/25/07





1. The Engagement by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (2256 words)

2. Enter James Potter by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (2351 words)

3. Harry Would Be Proud by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (3703 words)

4. Anything to Protect by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (4244 words)

5. That Secrets Would Be Revealed by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (4997 words)

6. Back To Life by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (4835 words)

7. Harry's Journey Begins by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (3340 words)

8. The Ministry Intervenes by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (4831 words)

9. Dealing with Death and Decisions by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (4262 words)

10. Others That Know by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (6580 words)

11. Forever Means Forever by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (7016 words)
So basically JK Rowling is amazing and I can only pretend to have half the talent she does! But here's my attempt at some fanfic anyway and I hope you enjoy it!
12. Plans For the Future by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (7218 words)
The time is nearing for Harry to reappear to a world that has thought him dead for such a long time...
--------------------------------------------------------

13. Please Welcome, Professor Potter by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (2554 words)
It's been forever, but here is the reveal. Harry is finally out as the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
14. Telling Stories and Teaching by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (4567 words)

15. Assessing the Damage by mollyweasleyisfantastic [ - ] (1639 words)
Just one more chapter! JK finished, so it's about time I did, too!