Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Yes, No, Sure, Whatever by violagirl

Printer
Summary: Alright everyone, the end is here! *dramatic gasp* I really hope you all enjoy it, and don't forget to look out for my new story, Prologue: The Beginning. Thanks!

What's happening: It's their seventh year. James is desperate to get Lily, and, at the Hogwarts Express, promises to never ask her out again, and offers that the two become friends. When Lily accepts, James's spirits soar, but since she doesn't like him that way, and he can't ask her out, how will he ever have her for his own?

A special thanks to my sister Kitty and my best friend Emilea for listening to my ideas and reading the story in its entirety! Couldn't have done it without them!

And thanks to my new beta, Emily/LaneTechFreshie! You've been great!

Happy reading! :)


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 8 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 12488 Viewcount: 33990
Published on: 12/15/05 Updated On: 06/19/06





1. Just Friends by violagirl [ - ] (1504 words)

2. The Christmas Waltz by violagirl [ - ] (1417 words)

3. Evsdrona by violagirl [ - ] (1301 words)

4. A Fight and a Fright by violagirl [ - ] (1804 words)

5. I Am Not Yours by violagirl [ - ] (1458 words)

6. Late-Night Parties and Flash Cards by violagirl [ - ] (1522 words)

7. The Seventh Floor and Close to Heaven by violagirl [ - ] (2009 words)
The dance is almost here, and Lily, James, and company finally finish exams and spend some last few fun moments together.
8. Perfect by violagirl [ - ] (1473 words)
The end-of-year ball is finally here! That also means that this is the end of my story. We all know what happens in the very end, so after this night comes the many fantasies of what could happen between Lily and James before their death.