Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Hard to Find, Difficult to Leave, Impossible to Forget by Chris_04

Printer
Summary: “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” -G. Randolf. Lily Evans and her best friend, Joanna Brooks start their 7th year at Hogwarts. It looks like this year won't be different from any other, with Lily and James bickering constantly, and Lily as popular as always. Lily is head girl (not surprising anyone), and James is just as arrogant as usual. When Lily learns that he's head boy, she is very annoyed. The only difference in their lives is the recent attacks by some "Lord Voldemort". Before they have time to even figure out who that is, there is another attack. How will they manage another day like this? So, here's my 80,000th draft of "Hard to Find, Difficult to Leave, Impossible to Forget" (or at least it seems that way:) Hope you enjoy it!!!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4768 Viewcount: 6468
Published on: 01/03/06 Updated On: 09/08/06





1. Just the Same as Always by Chris_04 [ - ] (1570 words)
Did you like it? I'd love it if you'd review, because this is my 1st fic, and I'd be thrilled if you'd tell me how you think I'm doing. Actually, all of this is totally foreign to me, even writing an author's note is differant. I've never actually done that before :) I feel like such a newbie :) Anyway, thanks for reading!!

-Chris

2. The Damage Done by Chris_04 [ - ] (1291 words)
Hey, this is me, Chris again. Can't get rid of me, can you? :) Anyway, I finally got to submitting this again because I forgot to capitalise Muggle last time and it was rejected, and school is starting up soon, so now is better than later. Don't really have a lot else to say, just thank you a million times over to my beta Emily. I'd be so much more confused than I already am without her. Then there's my betta fish Rusty-James, but he doesn't really do a whole lot.

Note to the Mod: Ok, not a lot has happened so far. Lily and her best friend Joanna get to Hogsmeade Station. We met their roomates, Ellie, Joice and Missy and their siblings. James is obnoxious, he asks Lily out after the prefects meeting. They meet the prefects (Two of them, Abby and Andy are important later). Mmm, nothing else happened that I need to say, that I can remember. I have Lily playing Quidditch, and it's not canon that she didn't, so please don't reject this because of that.

3. The Aftermath by Chris_04 [ - ] (1907 words)
Me, again :) Yay, so I finally got this up. :) Well, I don't really have a lot to say. I'm stuck at home, sick. I've read this ovre so many times I don't know if I will ever again. My little betta fish, Rusty-James died... but that's kind of a long story. Thanks to my beta, Emily :) She rocks :) Oh, and please, please, please review :) I've had this up for a couple days and nobody reviewed, it's sad :(

Ok, and to the mod... So far, Lily and her best friend Joanna are at school. Lily had a prefects' meeting. James asked Lily out, she said no. Then we met Lily and Joanna's roomates, Joice, Ellie and Missy and their families. They all sat through the Sorting and went to bed. Lily got the paper over breakfast. It said that there was an attack by Death Eaters the last night, Lily asks Joanna if they know any of the people listed. Joanna says that one of them is her cousin. And that's basically where we are. :)