Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Seventh Horcrux by Scarhead Steve

Printer
Summary:


My take on how events may pan out in book seven. Spoilers from all previous HP books.



The events of the previous year have brought home to Harry the realization of what has to be done, and the knowledge that it must be done alone. Now as he sets off on his final quest, making new acquaintances along the way, he must bring all his knowledge and skill to bear in his effort to destroy Lord Voldemort. But will it be enough, or is there something that he has missed which might prove to be his undoing?



Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 12 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 57733 Viewcount: 64788
Published on: 01/09/06 Updated On: 10/30/08





1. Goodbye to Privet Drive by Scarhead Steve [ - ] (2479 words)

2. Coming of Age by Scarhead Steve [ - ] (3226 words)

3. Wedding Bells by Scarhead Steve [ - ] (5106 words)

4. Night Flight from the Burrow by Scarhead Steve [ - ] (4807 words)

5. Lying Low by Scarhead Steve [ - ] (6166 words)


Harry’s left everyone behind and now he’s hiding out in the most unlikely place. Meanwhile Hermione finds out that Harry’s been busy over the summer, though she has no idea just how much, and Harry finds some interesting reading material.


6. Candle in the Wind by Scarhead Steve [ - ] (6276 words)


Returning to the place of one’s birth should be a time for joy, for nostalgia. But how would you feel if that place were the scene of the greatest tragedy of your life? Harry knows, because he’s about to feel it.


7. Loneliness and Reconciliations by Scarhead Steve [ - ] (3940 words)


Death has always followed Harry Potter. The death of his godfather, however, has had one positive outcome; it has provided Harry with a base of operations. It has also pitted him against an enemy Harry did not account for; loneliness. Not everyone is alone though, for in the meantime, reconciliations are being made.


8. R.A.B by Scarhead Steve [ - ] (3850 words)

A mystery is solved in the most bizarre manner, as Harry comes across his most unlikely ‘ally’ yet. The only question is; can he trust him?


9. Explanations at the dead of night by Scarhead Steve [ - ] (7505 words)


For Harry, there are several questions that need answering. And in the still watches of the night, Harry listens to a narrative that is so bizarre yet so crucial to his future plans. A narrative that must end with Harry making a decision… a decision that could aid or end his quest.


10. The Mind of Harry Potter by Scarhead Steve [ - ] (6068 words)


As Harry and Regulus plot their course of action, his friends back at Hogwarts begin to realize just how meticulous and complete Harry’s preparations were; showcasing an attention to detail that could prove vital in his preparations for the upcoming battle.



11. Quidditch Pains by Scarhead Steve [ - ] (4111 words)

Harry tries a novel way to ease the strain of preparing to meet Voldemort. But shouldering this burden alone isn't conducive to enjoyable 'vacations".


12. Fight or Flight by Scarhead Steve [ - ] (4199 words)

Forging ahead in his quest to meet the Dark Lord, Harry makes some interesting discoveries. But will they come at too great a risk?