Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Violin Teacher by stardust

Printer
Summary: Wherever his reputation preceded him, he was unwelcome. So he kept inside and played his violin. And the music carried through his open window, and, unseen, he serenaded the city... Remus Lupin, as a Muggle, tutors one Hermione Granger, a brilliant young violinist with a promising career. (AU, slightly allegorical.)
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 12145 Viewcount: 13713
Published on: 01/16/06 Updated On: 10/09/06





1. Remus by stardust [ - ] (2004 words)

2. Hermione by stardust [ - ] (1532 words)
I want to apologize for taking so very long to update. This chapter gave me no end of trouble, as I think I totally lost my direction and all inspiration with it. It's only a stubborn resistance to leaving something unfinished that induces me to update at all. Please just take the rest of the story for what it's worth, paltry as the effort is. :)

And I should be better paced to finish now - just a few finishing touches and I’ll have the third part up. Thanks for reading. :)

3. Conversation by stardust [ - ] (1779 words)
I want to thank everyone who's left me a review. Each one helps me to improve and I appreciate all of you. :)

I have one last chapter planned but it's probably advisable that I warn of a delay. I'll try not to dawdle but I can't make any promises for the next fortnight. :)

4. Moonlight by stardust [ - ] (2383 words)

5. Heartsong by stardust [ - ] (4447 words)
This is it - I promise! I apologize for the length of this last installment. It was a perplexing struggle of impulses - not wanting to draw it out but not wanting to wrap up!

In humblest gratitude I want to thank those of you who've stuck with this story from start to finish. See you after the curtain closes - I don't want to clog up the beginning too much!