Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Marauders and Me by Lissa Reynolds

Printer
Summary: Tonks thought she was going to have a nice, normal summer...for once...but she doesn't count on the Marauders showing up...with plans to spend the entire holidays. Can she spend the next two months avoiding them...or will fate, natural curiosity and the irrepressible Marauders get the better of her?
Edited by mod: Please do not put author's notes in your summary.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 9 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 17946 Viewcount: 31777
Published on: 01/30/06 Updated On: 05/06/07





1. Prologue by Lissa Reynolds [ - ] (625 words)
Robert Calan doesn't like odd days. He likes it when the phone rings often, customers order a lot, and his telephone correspondents don't get attacked in the middle of their conversations.

We fear Mr. Calan may be about to have a rather bad day indeed...

2. They're Back by Lissa Reynolds [ - ] (1447 words)
Tonks was planning to have a good summer...maybe talk on the phone a few hours with Elissa (if Mum's not hogging it)...climb a few trees(*ouch!* well, maybe not)...sleep in...(are you kidding? Not with the Marauders around!)
3. The (Not So) Secret Diary of Nymphadora Tonks by Lissa Reynolds [ - ] (2524 words)
Having decided menial chores are beneath them, the Marauders have stolen Tonks' diary and are attempting to make sense of the contents. However, they may find much more than they originally bargained for...
4. In Which the Prologue is *Finally* Explained by Lissa Reynolds [ - ] (2522 words)
We were all wondering what that was all about in the beginning...so now, after three chapters, we return to where we began. And yes, it is just as funny as you thought it would be. XD
5. Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit Of Chinese Takeout by Lissa Reynolds [ - ] (1167 words)
Things have actually settled down a bit around here. Tonks and the Marauders no longer hate each other's guts, a new dog becomes part of the family, and drought sets in. Finally our heroine and her four trusty sidekicks minions have time to ponder the age-old question...What's for dinner?
6. All The Good Jokes Are Taken by Lissa Reynolds [ - ] (2051 words)
After multiple trials and tribulations (an exhausted Andie's words, not mine) everyone is finally sitting in the living room with their food, eating nicely...although with Sirius, James, and Tonks in the picture, who KNOWS how long that's going to last? :)
7. A Bad Hat by Lissa Reynolds [ - ] (3247 words)
Those Marauders...they can't even walk a dog without getting into mischief! Within the space of about an hour, Peter gets in a fight with a garden hose, James puts on macho airs, Sirius asks out his Muggle girlfriend, and Remus is accused of reading the dictionary. The real trouble, though, begins when they run into one Dereck Reigo...
8. The Pool Party of DOOM by Lissa Reynolds [ - ] (1712 words)
We all remember Miriam, right? Sirius' crazy Muggle girlfriend? Well, you'll meet her again. After all, it is her birthday...

And what would a party be without the four and only Marauders? Not to mention Tonks and, oh horrors, Dereck Reigo?!

9. Back to the Past, or, Haven’t We Seen These People Before? by Lissa Reynolds [ - ] (2651 words)
During one *lively* dinner conversation, it is suddenly revealed that Tonks is none other than...well, you'll see. It is also suddenly revealed that she was once the unwitting victim of...well, you'll see. And when Remus goes back in his head to remember the prank gone wrong in question...well, you'll see.