Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Why Do I Love You? by thepatronus_n_thecharm

Printer
Summary: We know James fell for Lily, but why? Lily doesn't want to know either. But she has to know. Join the Marauders and Lily's friends in a series of events that begins the ups and downs of loathing, loving, and life.


--Please leave your favorite quote when you review--

Hey, should I keep this story going? I'm thinking of doing a series of one shots. Review and vote yes or no to keep this story alive. Thanks!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 7526 Viewcount: 15807
Published on: 02/12/06 Updated On: 02/06/07





1. Prongs' Prank by thepatronus_n_thecharm [ - ] (1050 words)

2. Reflection by thepatronus_n_thecharm [ - ] (1212 words)

3. Friends and Zollie by thepatronus_n_thecharm [ - ] (1255 words)
Need...more...::gasp::...reviews....must...get...::gasp::...praise...and...::gasp::...support.... OK, you get it. Just review, even if you don’t like it. Give me constructive criticism so I can get better. Oh, and by the way, when you review, please tell me your favorite quote. At the beginning of each chapter, I’ll tell you the number one quote from the previous chapter. OK. Read...and...::gasp::...re...view...::drops unconscious::

4. I Knew You Would Respond by thepatronus_n_thecharm [ - ] (1272 words)
I can't believe you guys. All those reviews and not one favorite quote??? You disappoint me (especially you, Gothicdragon.) (Gothicdragon is my friend Kelsey.) I want to thank my favorite reviewer, hopelives4ever. So: Thank you, hopelives4ever! Now, without further adieu, Chapter 4!





5. Why Do I Love You? by thepatronus_n_thecharm [ - ] (1505 words)
Hey everybody! So sorry for the long delay. I had summerleague volleyball, vacation, a lazy bum, and a bit of dejection: my first version of this chapter was rejected because of the main part of the story. Now, I've been asking you for your favorite quotes from the chapters. Been wondering why? I'm displaying the favored quotes on the author's notes at every other chapter. So...drum roll please! Chapters One, Two, Three, and Four's favorite quotes!

The Marauders looked at each other. "No...”



“He couldn’t.”



“He wouldn’t.”



“Would he?”



They paused for a moment.



“Nah,” they all said together.






‘What is up with Potter? He’s acting...nice...to me. Eurgh! Just the thought sickens me. Wait a second. Did he say he was looking for me? And that he was hoping I wouldn’t notice that he had called me Lily? Oh, Merlin, no. No. NO! He wouldn’t. He couldn’t.... Could he?’





And the number one favorite quote is...the Marauders’ Oath:


“I am a Marauder, not a swotty prefect or know-it-all. Friends come first, then pranks, then detention, then homework. If I am to change this image, I must forever leave the group Marauders. Have some fun, and then live like a normal human being.”


I personally didn’t like that part, but alas, I have one of the worst tastes of mankind. Now, onto the story-titled chapter, “Why Do I Love You?”

6. A Secret Love by thepatronus_n_thecharm [ - ] (1232 words)
Hey y'all! Sorry it's taken so long. I got really discouraged and almost quit writing, but now it's coming back! Thanks to Secret for betaing Chap. 4-5, forgot to thank you for that. And, sorry it's taking so long for me to get past the second day, but after this chapter, I'm moving on, so don't worry. Don't forget to leave your fave quote. ONWARD!