Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

This is the Reason by Celebwen

Printer
Summary: Harry is finally seventeen, and is ready to leave the Dursley's house forever, but a Death Eater attack on their house sends Harry to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. After learning from Ron and Hermione the surprising identity of a brand new Death Eater, Harry is left to find a door that pushes his personal problems from his mind and invites a wave of memories. Harry and his friends then continue on their journey to find the remaining Horcruxes.



A/N: Okay, it's been more than a YEAR since I've worked on my story, and now that Deathly Hallows is out and pretty much everyone has read it, I really can't continue my story. I mean, the whole thing was going to be about what I thought would happen with the locket, with a lot character development on Harry's part- now that we all know exactly what happens, I just can't keep going. It would feel too influenced by the actual book. I've decided to leave it as a short little introduction-type story. Sorry!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Mental Disorders
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 7046 Viewcount: 6411
Published on: 02/19/06 Updated On: 09/05/06





1. The New Addition by Celebwen [ - ] (1752 words)
My first story! Hope you enjoy it. Please comment and give any suggestions and edits, and tell me what you think! I promise to respond to every comment!


2. That Unbearable Silence by Celebwen [ - ] (2190 words)
Hopefully this chapter will motivate you to join the, "I saw GOF and read OOTP and I wanted to give Neville a really big hug" club. PLEASE comment! I'll reply!


3. Housecleaning by Celebwen [ - ] (3104 words)
Thanks for waiting patiently through my lack of motivation! Hope you like it, and please comment! My chapters seem to be getting progressively longer... meh, oh well.