Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Necklace by AshNight

Printer
Summary: Written for the Holidays Abroad term challange by AshNight of Ravenclaw.

Time turns; clocks tick; people grow up and live their own lives. Within the Parkinson family a small gold chain is passed through the generations, linking those who have struggled with those who are. In the midst of sorrow, a chain of hope keeps the family strong. Time turns; clocks tick and Pansy Parkinson is about to receive the necklace.
A billion hugs to Thor, my fantastic beta. Don't worry, it'll work this time!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 10759 Viewcount: 13002
Published on: 03/01/06 Updated On: 06/06/06





1. Prologue: The Final Goodbye by AshNight [ - ] (1223 words)

2. Transplanting of a Flower by AshNight [ - ] (2215 words)

3. The Ebony Bedroom by AshNight [ - ] (2982 words)
A/N: As always, the characters you recognise belong to J. Rowling. Again, thank you Thor for your hard work. The lyrics are from the song, 'Light the Fire' by Bill Maxwell. Finally, reviews are ALWAYS welcome, even if it is to say how much you hate it!
4. Owl Mail by AshNight [ - ] (2186 words)
A/N: I don't own the HP universe.

Thanks to Laura who helped beta these last few chapters!

5. A Grandmother's Tale by AshNight [ - ] (2153 words)
A/N: Alright, this is the second to last chapter with only the epilogue next! Thanks for sticking with me for so long.