Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter: the Musical? by kaammini_the_kreacher

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: I hope you all like this new chapter and please tell me what you think of it (ie. review). There will be more to come very soon (I hope) and I am sorry for taking so long with this in the first place!
With their musical getting into full swing, the gang of three decided that they needed to prepare the cast. In the house itself they would have the option of Fred, George and Ginny “ Bill, Fleur and Charlie would be harder to persuade. Nevertheless they still had to get Fred and George to agree and that in itself was a problem.

“So you want us-”

“-To help you-”

“-Perform a musical-”

“-About Harry?” The twins looked at each other, then burst out laughing. As suddenly as they had started, they stopped.

“Bags I play Ron!” George was one step ahead of his twin and was quick to receive curious looks from all around. “What? He’s the second main character and we have the same colour hair. Although I must admit, Ron, my fans - with the exception of Hermione, of course - would be quite disappointed to find out I'm playing someone who's not even half as good-looking as me," he said, directing an obvious wink to Hermione, who, though blushing furiously, acted as though nothing had happened. Ron was not so good at hiding, and declared that he would hex George into oblivion later, when there wasn't any danger of Mrs. Weasley catching him.

“Harry, Hermione and I are all playing ourselves. You two will too if you say yes,” said Ron, before registering his tongue twister of a sentence and turning a colour verging on maroon.

“So do you agree then?” Harry asked, trying, though unsuccessful, to cover his friend's embarrassment.

“For you, Harry, anything! Singing is one of my hidden talents, as is-”

“Not in front of Harry, Fred. He’s underage,” George cut in with a sanctimonious nod. After the deal was done, the twins exited twittering on about their newest invention.

“Alright, mate, we have Fred, George, Ginny and ourselves. I reckon we could tempt Charlie to join in. Bill will definitely agree if Fleur does but that is going to be a toughie. That can be Fred and George’s first task. They always manage to blackmail Bill “ something to do with a fling with a Weird Sister…” Ron added. Harry could barely make out Ron’s mumblings, among the lines of ‘some guys get all the luck’.

As if of one mind, the cast found themselves hungry (not so much Harry and Hermione as Ron) so they made their way to the kitchen. There they found a very happy Tonks holding none other than Remus Lupin’s hand. Ever since Tonks had told Lupin to stop pitying himself and accept himself for who he was (and not to call her Nymphadora) they had been totally and completely in love. Remus and Tonks stopped mid-way through their conversation and turned to see the trio.

“Wotcher Harry, Ron, Hermione,” Tonks greeted.

The trio greeted Tonks and Lupin presently, then seated themselves next to them. Hermione and Tonks swiftly got into a girly conversation, talking about how Tonks’ newly styled purple hair looked like an overblown Pygmy Puff. The three ‘men’ discussed how England was doing in Quidditch when an idea struck Harry. Why hadn’t he thought of this before? He turned to Tonks; she was, after all, a Metamorphagus.

“Tonks, I’ve always thought you had a certain…je ne c’est pas… flair, to you. Something that I believe to have been hidden for most of your life. Not been able to express,” Harry said matter-of-factly, “How would you like to put it into good use and be in our musical?”

Harry looked at her pleadingly and she simply sighed, looked at Lupin and nodded, not knowing what she had just gotten herself into. A Cheshire-cat grin broke out on Harry’s face.

“So, a musical?” asked Tonks curiously, taking a sip of her coffee, “What about?” She was wearing a mischievous smirk across her face as the thought of Harry, Ron and (especially) Hermione singing crept into her mind.

“It’s about Harry. We’re all writing it though.” Hermione was the first to answer. She always is, Ron thought.

Tonks managed to hold down her giggles for no more than a minute and was able to shout out random words that when you put them together sounded like “Ridiculous… idea… Remus… pee… chocolate… now!”

All of a sudden a very loud scream could be heard from a certain female redhead. Presumably, Fred and George were involved. This gave Tonks just enough time to gain her composure.

Another scream could be heard from the only other female in the family, this time reprimanding the twins. Everyone in the kitchen chose to ignore the issue and went back to chatting about the musical, except for Hermione, who hadn’t really stopped.

“And we are going to need costumes “ write this down, will you Ron?” Hermione demanded.

“But I’m eating! Do it yourself!” Ron replied with a full mouth. Harry’s face was reminiscent of what was previously in Ron’s mouth.

“Well fine, I will! So put that into your pipe and smoke it!” shouted Hermione. Will they ever learn that they’re perfect for each other? thought the rest.

“Fine, I will!” spat Ron, not knowing what he was saying and with that, he apparated.




As night swept across the Burrow, Fred and George thought that they would get some preparation for the musical. Their new product was a custom made voice box, designed to sing in tune and talk back. Unfortunately for them, Mrs Weasley got hold of a couple that told her she looked like a Gringott’s goblin. Naturally, Mrs Weasley took it personally and sent Fred and George to their rooms. Now for any normal children this would have been quite an appropriate punishment but since when have Fred and George Weasley been normal? In their rooms were a stash of their old inventions as well as a whole load of materials for new ones. The Weasley household did not know what was coming their way.

Or did they?