Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

One Good Day by Grimmrook

Printer
Summary: On Harry's seventeenth birthday, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny decided to grant him a very big wish. Rated 3-5 for a scene in the last chapter. --

This is the second story of the Epilogues story arc, and should be read after reading Right Here, but before starting in on the Epilogues series itself.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 19314 Viewcount: 27560
Published on: 03/14/06 Updated On: 03/23/06





1. Chapter 1: Just Harry by Grimmrook [ - ] (1676 words)
A Note On Continuity: I am honored and elated that you have chosen to read this story, however; if this is the first of my stories that you have sat down to read, I encourage you to stop now. All of my stories are written in one single story arc, and One Good Day is the second story, not the first. I believe it necessary that to get the full benefit of this story and those after it for you to begin first with Right Here. Then come back and read this story, move on to Epilogues, Part I, and then to Epilogues Part II. After you are done with Epilogues Part I, you can also read Everybody Does It, which is in the same story arc, but much much further down the road.

Thank You, and I hope you enjoy my stories.

2. Chapter 2: Eggs And Soda by Grimmrook [ - ] (1936 words)

3. Chapter 3: The Strip by Grimmrook [ - ] (1732 words)

4. Chapter 4: Kisses In The Dark by Grimmrook [ - ] (3705 words)

5. Chapter 5: Fireside and Moonlight by Grimmrook [ - ] (10265 words)