Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Night to Forget by Alessandra_C

Printer
Summary: Dumbledore has been killed, and Snape and Draco leave Hogwarts (for good?). Where have they gone? What was passing through their minds? A look at a missing scene in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince".

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Suicide
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5895 Viewcount: 11807
Published on: 04/26/06 Updated On: 07/27/06





1. Tempers Run High by Alessandra_C [ - ] (1209 words)
I hope some of you already know me for The Snake and the Eagle, my first fic. This is what I felt the need to write after reading book 6. Consider this my way to read through lines to find a reason to it all. Please, enjoy!

2. Draco's Doubts by Alessandra_C [ - ] (1666 words)
From this chapter on, you'll see me develop some of my theories about the protagonists of this story. I know some of you are going to disagree with me, but this is my opinion about the facts, so please respect it as I will yours.
3. The Potion Master's Little Friend by Alessandra_C [ - ] (1343 words)

4. A Cold Welcome by Alessandra_C [ - ] (1677 words)
This is the final part of my short story. I hope you enjoyed it and many thanks to those who reviewed it!
Wanting more? Check my site: http://www.angelfire.com/wizard2/creativityismagic